HTML5 Game Development Course

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
A new Udacity course starting 2013.I figure some of you might be interested given a few of the discussions in this subforum the past few days.

"Class Summary
This course will walk you through the major components of building GRITS, an HTML5 game. We'll talk about how to take standard game development techniques, and use them to create high performance HTML5 applications.

What do I need to know?
Basic knowledge of HTML, Javascript, and how the web works is necessary for this course. There is an optional unit on HTML and Javascript to help get you up-to-speed. If you have a basic understanding of how the web is structured at the level of CS253: Web Application Engineering, you should be fine.

What will I learn?
At the end of this course, you'll understand how to develop an HTML5 game. You will gain familiarity with HTML5 features such as 2D canvas and techniques for improving performance.
"

Btw, Udacity and other great programming resources can be found inxrg's learning thread.