Epic Fail.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I would have deleted the thread for you, that way your shame wouldn't have been on record for all to see for all of eternity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would have deleted the thread for you, that way your shame wouldn't have been on record for all to see for all of eternity.
I am not afraid of my shame. I misspelled it on TMBD and when it came up empty I swapped over to IMDB to look up Robin Write and search for the film. Once I found it I wasnt thinking and just copied the IMDB link.

It is what it is. I wear my badge of shame with honor and take solace in the fact that it could be worse... at least I'm not a tranny.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I like this cozy little thread, not too crowded, good company, honest and open discussion.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's a movie devoid of SJW wokeness. Its 1865. Women can't vote, the only Blacks are doormen and other servants. Every male is played by a male and every female by a female. No trannies. In today's standards that makes it an automatic 8/10 at a minimum.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
It's a movie devoid of SJW wokeness. Its 1865. Women can't vote, the only Blacks are doormen and other servants. Every male is played by a male and every female by a female. No trannies. In today's standards that makes it an automatic 8/10 at a minimum.

sounds pretty gay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.