I Am Jesus Christ

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have no idea what his name would be but it still would not alter the beautiful argument. He/She is still hot looking. This is 2020.
Judging No Way GIF by Cameo

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Anyone that responds to this thread has been automatically entered into the raffle to get the game for free courtesy of Screamfeeder once it is available.

Only condition is you have to finish it, review it and post a 2 minute minimum video review of it.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So is this game a parody game or is it like you really play Jesus and just walk around doing miracles? Is the crucifixion like the mid game? It would be cool if every time you did a miracle it brought more Romans and Jews hunting you down.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Is there nudity mod yet?
Already working on a full Qur'an mod along with all the regular Mother Mary Breast Enhancer and an "Old Testament Power Pack" that lets you rape your daughters and drink bull sperm for a stat boost.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
How was there not a thread on this already?

Can't wait to see Jesus in the next Smash Bros and Street Fighter!

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, well the search engine sucks. I typed in "I am Jesus Christ" it was not on the front page, you think I am going to click through other pages in 2021, fuck that. Funny thing is it shows up now that it has been necroed, but still isn't first on the list so my point still stands, the search engine sucks. My only shame is that I did not expose this great injustice sooner #makethesearchenginegreatagain

1634060621488.png