I am the Roger Stone of Everquest

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Posting just to let you guys know the size of my EQ dick....

rogerstone.png

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 8 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
burgered so fucking hard in eqemu chat.

My agenda is this: The community should be able to run their own custom servers with a web front-end. It's actually extremely easy to implement. Everyone in there called me out for drinking.

>_< I got band from the channel. Doin god's work bros. Those nerds dont even have a fucking plan. Their plan is basically this, "wow p99 has a huge pop right now."

Future of EQ apart from "p99 has a huge pop" is basically in my hands, and anyone else who wants to run the franchise when shut down

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
P99 has a stagnating population and raid scene that has a major problem. "Greed" is the driving force instead of "community" on P99.

So much for your accomplishments.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
burgered so fucking hard in eqemu chat.

My agenda is this: The community should be able to run their own custom servers with a web front-end. It's actually extremely easy to implement. Everyone in there called me out for drinking.

>_< I got band from the channel. Doin god's work bros. Those nerds dont even have a fucking plan. Their plan is basically this, "wow p99 has a huge pop right now."

Future of EQ apart from "p99 has a huge pop" is basically in my hands, and anyone else who wants to run the franchise when shut down

is this the plot to avengers 4

Siliconemelons

I do not understand what is going on...

Oh well

P99 raid scene not as fun without salty causing a rukkus

Siliconemelons

Tons of people, we even have a Asian guild. It's like Veeshan all over!

8th ring quest and Scout in WW are still perma camped with random roll for turn in, all raid mobs killed and some socked etc

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
An Asian guild? I KS YOU LAAA!~~~~~~~~~

(Still dont know what the LA~~~ was about)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tons of people, we even have a Asian guild. It's like Veeshan all over!

8th ring quest and Scout in WW are still perma camped with random roll for turn in, all raid mobs killed and some socked etc
What expansion does it go up to? Velious?

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What expansion does it go up to? Velious?

Yep.

The last time I played P99, around 6 months ago, most things on the server were over camped, especially mind numbing crap like seafury island in OOT. There are people that literally sit on spawn points there 24/7 for days on end doing nothing but fight with one another over cyclops gems. The addiction is real.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yep.

The last time I played P99, around 6 months ago, most things on the server were over camped, especially mind numbing crap like seafury island in OOT. There are people that literally sit on spawn points there 24/7 for days on end doing nothing but fight with one another over cyclops gems. The addiction is real.
This is the saddest thing I've read in a long time.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Well give P99 credit, it's outlasted all the EQ2 TLE servers so far :p

Siliconemelons

lol yup- and all that is true... its a long term stable server, it has a decent population-

and there are things that are indeed really...sad...like...seriously people...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
P99 is worth it if you just want to re-experience the level up grind. but basically check out when you get to the level 50-60 range.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nobody camps Seafuries anymore since their gem drops were nerfed into the ground. OOT is empty, except for that occasional noob passing by or the perma-camped Ancient Cyclops.