I Feel Pretty (2018)

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: I Feel Pretty

Genre: Comedy

Director: Abby Kohn, Marc Silverstein

Cast: Amy Schumer, Michelle Williams, Rafe Spall, Emily Ratajkowski, Tom Hopper, Lauren Hutton, Adrian Martinez, Rory Scovel, Chloe Hurst, Caroline Day, Rob Lévesque, Kyle Grooms, Sarah Elizabeth Mitchell, Kayla Caulfield, Alin Halajian, Lexie Roth, Sarah Fischer

Release: 2018-06-29

Plot: A head injury causes a woman to develop an extraordinary amount of confidence and believe she's drop dead gorgeous.

• 5Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob

Based on multiple reports of misogny and fat shaming on this forum, I feel every male member of this forum should be required to view this movie on opening night.

W8rsBFP.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
also how long can you watch that trailer before you puke a little in your mouth

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dear God,

All powerful, mighty god. Please listen to me in my time of need. I know you are all knowing and capable of anything that you can imagine. I beg of you one thing. Please let this movie be the biggest bomb in Hollywood. Let it be the worst movie ever made. And let it put a final nail in the coffin of Amy Schumer. Thank you lord.

Humbly yours,
AA

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking at the cast, im going to hope that Emily Ratajkowski is the hot girl who tells Schumer shes still fat and ugly.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Looking at the cast, im going to hope that Emily Ratajkowski is the hot girl who tells Schumer shes still fat and ugly.
She could just do the movie as Gail the Snail and still be prettier than everyone else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I hope that in the end she realises, that she is still fat, ugly and very annoying and hangs herself.

I would sit through 90 minutes of hell to watch that ending.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Olivia Culpo is in this. Prior Miss Universe, she is definitely pretty lol

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I hope that in the end she realises, that she is still fat, ugly and very annoying and hangs herself.

I would sit through 90 minutes of hell to watch that ending.

But she has to do her own stunt, and really kill herself.

• 2Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
was this movie filmed before or after her horrible Netflix special that forced the company to get rid of ratings?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
was this movie filmed before or after her horrible Netflix special that forced the company to get rid of ratings?

did you know amy schumer got $11m for her netflix special

l7UNur7.png

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It's like they got their progressive message mixed up.

Our message is "All women are beautiful"

And yet lets make a comedy about a porker that goes about thinking she's beautiful, while people around her roll their eyes / feel awkward and the audience has a big laugh.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's not even, she hit her head and doesn't have body dusmorphia ,

It's that she has unwarranted confidence and no one is gonna contradict, or say anything to o her, cuz it's be rude, irl.

You see a porker at a bikini contest, "you go own it, girl"

Youre not gonna say... Maybe you shouldnt spin so fast...

You'd shut and support that wobbly dreidel , and not say shit, or the other females in the room would see who could claw out your balls, fastest

• 2Worf
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database