i feel very unsecure on this website

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i just noticed that there is no SSL protocol and no encryption on this site. normally it wouldn't bother me but knowing damn well that we have some computer savvy dregs of society lurking around here i think this is reason for great concern. last time i checked we have about 45 mods here and i think it's safe to say that none of them have any pressing social matters to attend to so let's get this issue squared away by the end of the weekend. thanks in advance.

hackers_009.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
Zero Cool? Crashed fifteen hundred and seven computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. I thought you was black man. YO THIS IS ZERO COOL!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone else find it strange that Keg makes this thread the day before they announce they found a hole in SSL?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just want to go on record that I have at leastonepressing social matter to do this week.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Any idiot that uses an important password on a social website of this nature gets what they deserve. Social Darwinism at work.

kudos

<Banned>
Never used an important password for gaming sites in case they get hacked. Then it's bye bye MMO game account I'm playing.