I, Frankenstein

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
Find Gravity to be bad science, think the trailer above looks great...

Hello Van Helsing 2.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
First I was excited by the idea of a new Frankie movie, then I clicked play.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
so we're referring to Frankenstein's monster as Frankenstein again?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
so we're referring to Frankenstein's monster as Frankenstein again?
At least hes not evil, so they got it more true to the books than most movies.

On a flip note, is this the start of a new hollywood trend? We just finished up with the stint of fairy tale characters turned into action heros, are we now going to get victorian era novels characters turned into action heros for a while? dorian gray using his agelessness to fight crime, Fortunato only being hardened by his time bricked up, to be released to become a renegade with the power to stop evil, but who knows if he has the heart to use it for good.

The possibilities are endless, im excited.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

On a flip note, is this the start of a new hollywood trend? We just finished up with the stint of fairy tale characters turned into action heros, are we now going to get victorian era novels characters turned into action heros for a while? dorian gray using his agelessness to fight crime, Fortunato only being hardened by his time bricked up, to be released to become a renegade with the power to stop evil, but who knows if he has the heart to use it for good.

Then you remember LXG happened.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Look at the trailer and then the poster, not surprising in the least. If only Supertouch was actually a troll it would at least make some sense but alas 'tis not to be.......

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's coming out in January that's really all you need to know that it is going to suck ass.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Look at the trailer and then the poster, not surprising in the least. If only Supertouch was actually a troll it would at least make some sense but alas 'tis not to be.......
If you don't want to see Franky Stein fuck shit up in an action thriller then there's something wrong with you.

khalid

Unelected Mod
As much as I want to hate on anything Supertouch likes, this looks like it could be fun.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If you don't want to see Franky Stein fuck shit up in an action thriller then there's something wrong with you.
You see action thriller, i see cheesy regurgitated shit.

Hope i am wrong, you know i am not. as another poster said, Van Helsing 2.0

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Aaron and Bill? Fuck yeah. Just watched Erased on netflix with Aaron, he does action pretty well.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Eh, I'll watch the shit out of that at home and probably love it. Aaron Eckhart is always fun to watch, and it will be very similar to Underworld, so I'll enjoy the 90 minutes of cheese and be glad I watched it most likely.

This reminds me that I still wish they'd make a movie out of the Monster Hunter International books though.

Quick, someone get Dabamf on the line and tell him that Yvonne Strahovski is in this.

Arakkis

N00b

I... I would watch these movies.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My critique is this: Frankenstein used to be a scary monster. Now he's a good looking guy with a few scars. Way to glam up even monsters, Hollywood.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
My critique is this: Frankenstein used to be a scary monster. Now he's a good looking guy with a few scars. Way to glam up even monsters, Hollywood.
Noooo fuck Hollywood, that isn't Frankenstein that is Frankensteins Monster...