I hereby demand the dissolution of this medal commission, the remove of all my medals and the immediate halt to all medals given to me

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think you should revoke fence sitter, as that one is obviously erronious.

• 2Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Shaw

Also stop fishing for more medals by saying you don't want any more medals, This isn't gradeschool.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm jealous MusicForFish MusicForFish has more medals than me. do i gotta snap a picture of my moobs to get another one? cuz thats what i'll do and it wont be pretty.

• 1Haram
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm jealous MusicForFish MusicForFish has more medals than me. do i gotta snap a picture of my moobs to get another one? cuz thats what i'll do and it wont be pretty.
You brought this on yourself.
1254322557645-jpg.202301

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would like to nominate Tuco Tuco for the new "I don't think so, faggot" medal.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
This is unacceptable so therefore we must give Tuco negs to offset this injustice.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Complaining about medals is the new complaining about negs. Change my mind.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Youve earned the ignominy of your medals, now wear that yellow star and get in the ghetto where you belong.

Fun fact my first act in the medal committee was to design a series of "Diversity" medals that we would could give to to the black Jewish Asian and homosexual members to highlight them and uh..celebrate their diversity.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule denied it because he's a bigot

• 2Worf
  • 2Supertaster
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can confirm.

Also, it saddens me to know that tuco is a half assed fence sitter, because this could have been entertaining for the rest of us.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Other than the minor character flaws of trying to pin stars of david on people and proposing Mist Mist for all of the highest honors, I can confirm that @a_skeleton_02 does great on the medals commission.

• 2Like
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.