EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
sup pussy

0a4a28ef-f1a5-458f-a713-c7be705949e2.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now was it a fryer or a roaster chicken?

Rotisserie? Fried?

It was a roast chicken. Chicken breast from the store is like 8 bucks and a chicken is like 6, so I just buy the whole chicken and cook that bitch up and cut it into segments and eat it throughout the week. But not tonight.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It was a roast chicken. Chicken breast from the store is like 8 bucks and a chicken is like 6, so I just buy the whole chicken and cook that bitch up and cut it into segments and eat it throughout the week. But not tonight.

Yeah fuck buying breasts by themselves. I prefer thighs and legs, luckily those are almost always super cheap.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah fuck buying breasts by themselves. I prefer thighs and legs, luckily those are almost always super cheap.
Yeah for real, Thighs are usually like 3 fuckin bucks a pound and cooking with the bone in gives signficiantly better flavrrs. This apartment im in now dont have no yard so I get no grill which makes me sasd.

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Why not pull out all stops and just get the store roasted?

Still get to play chef when you break it into pieces, so all you lose is the cleanup.

Best part....the oyster meat on the back. Two small pieces of heaven.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It's strange how the white meat/dark meat thing is in the US versus Asia. In Asia the dark meat is so preferred that they will end up making chicken breast into things like dog treats. Here because the white meat is supposedly "healthier", and apparently because breast is easier to grill/cook, people prefer the white meat. I'd love to see a place with dark meat chicken tenders and such...

But am I reading this right that you didn't eat it all in one sitting? Lightweight...

• 1Like

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
fuck white meat

when i goto bojangles i order all legs n thighs bros

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
fuck white meat

when i goto bojangles i order all legs n thighs bros

In Dallas there's a place called Babe's. They're a fried chicken place and great. The options are "White meat, Dark meat, plate full of legs". I'm a solid "plate of legs with a few extra" person.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users