I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
This shit has evolved.

FOH - you know what to do. Please vote for my favorite local band so they can open for Hawthorne Heights.

Vote for ULTIMATE FAILURE. Copy this link in a different browser (Like IE unless you"re using it like a chump) and vote for Ultimate Failure.

Open 4 Hawthorne Heights - Kbear 101- COPY & PASTE

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
that"s not tits

that"s 2 shapeless tumors growing side by side.

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Currency, marked, dirty, or clean is still currency. As there has not been precedence on the quality of the goods set as long as the product was given, and so my judgment is to rule in favor of the party in needing votes. Thus, one vote presented and casted to the benefit of OP.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tits provided thus my vote was cast.

Good luck to your friends band, you seem to be in first at the moment.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Until people have posted/shared tits of their own then you have very little justification to complain/bitch/be snarky.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know it"s been mentioned a few times before, but you may wanna screenshot your post so that it doesn"t link back to this page. Not sure if the radio station cares or not, but it"s better to be safe than sorry.

Voted.