If Hermione fucked a muggle

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
would it result in a squib or wizard?
I'm going to call you a dumbass because you don't even know what a squib is. Then you're going to call me a nerd and pretend your dumb ass was trolling and you made that dumbass mistake on purpose to piss off nerds. Amirite?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A squib is an underpowered round that doesn't exit the barrel, right? You think a muggle wouldn't be able to nut hard enough to knock her up?

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh.
rolleyes.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I think it would result in a beautiful child, that would be a genius. Hermione would be an amazing mom, regardless if she produces a squib, or full blown wizard. Her knowledge of the wizarding world would be passed down to her offspring.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If Phoenix turns on a computer, it results in a terrible thread.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
GIS for Fat Phoenix. Turns out it's a real thing...a gay singing duo. Your secret is out Dumbledore.

rrr_img_71880.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
The dude on the left is pretty close to what I imagine Big P to actually look like. Except his buttons are probably more conservative in nature "Freedom isn't Free!", "God Bless our Snipers", etc.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hermione is half a muggle and if she had a baby with a full muggle partner it would end up an ugly british child.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, which is fan fiction where Harry Potter is a scientist and tries to scientifically figure out all the rules of magic, talks at a great deal of length on this. If I remember correctly, it is likely that the "magic gene", if such exists, is recessive. So depends.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Shes not a half muggle nerd. Both her parents are muggles, like Harrys mom. Youre either wizard, squib, or muggle. Aint no halfsies