I'm a grinch and you should neg me.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I don't like having Internets because everyone has them now and it's not cool. Please neg me so that I'm a special snowflake.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
There is a difference between negging a pedophile and negging The Anicent because he is attempting to use reverse psychology.
Why would I use reverse pyschology? If I wanted +'s I'd just post in the give me a + thread.

Oh and people should tell me in their neg or a post here if they want a + or - in return. Thank you for your support.

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_52745.jpg

There. I nigged you per request.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the "give me a +" thread is open to anyone. nobody need beg, because anyone who posts gets a +. its only running til either christmas or the end of the month if its still going. afterwards if people still want free nets they will have to wait til next year or do things that earn them nets. i thought it was a good idea for people to climb out of their negholes and start anew or for people to build up their nets for a time. gaige and ancient, if you want nets come on over to the netsmas thread and holler at me.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im going to be a special snowflake and neither - or + you.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This is bullshit you guys. Lots of people get their christmas wishes to come true with + nets, but my Christmas dream of having near 0 or below negs goes unfulfilled.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Jx3, that was pretty fucked up bro, but now you are finally forgiven. And I can cross your name of the list of people I have to kill.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Bandwagons and pedophilia are your things.
So why do I own two Xbox One's and not a PS4? Oh shit can't answer that can you. You also can't explain why you are so dumb that you think 16 year olds haven't been through puberty yet =x

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So why do I own two Xbox One's and not a PS4? Oh shit can't answer that can you. You also can't explain why you are so dumb that you think 16 year olds haven't been through puberty yet =x
Holy shit I think my mind just fucking imploded. You win, Gaige. I'm done.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Jx3, that was pretty fucked up bro, but now you are finally forgiven. And I can cross your name of the list of people I have to kill.
Stupid squid monster from FFT, stupid fucking Charm that could wipe out an entire party including TG Cid. Rip off of D&D, that and that Dragon Army on the hilly place. Randy battles tougher than Boss fights, Cept Weigraf. Fuck Weigraf - auto potion that asshole.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Nah got the anti charm accessory stacked, watching a charmed TG Cid ass rape the rest of your party partially amusing, especially with revive accessories and auto pots that make the battle go on for two hours, while you sit there thumb in ass.