Imaginary Business Idea for Daughter

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

What type of imaginary business should my daughter make?

• Level up your Pokemon while you're unavailable

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Capture and sell you a specific Pokemon

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Create a website that shows the strengths, weaknesses and capture locations of every Pokemon

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hey everyone. My daughter's 2nd grade teacher gave the assignment of creating 3 imaginary businesses based on things she likes to do.
She also needs some kind of polling data of what type of business people like the most.

Remember, this isn't real at all. She isn't going to actually do anything. It's just for her teacher's assignment.

Thanks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What does she like to do?

I mean I could give you a million business ideas but theyre all "boring" like 99% of work is

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
oh i just saw this

• Create a website that shows the strengths, weaknesses and capture locations of every Pokemon

you can actually turn this into a legitimate business. do some initial market research and find underserved Pokemon market niches online (there always some).

easier way to do it would start doing keyword research on the pokemon market and see where competition is low or weak

build an affiliate site, highly optimized for those KWs to start wrestling those rankings away

sign up with an affiliate program to sell business to those selling pokemon cards, products, whatever

benefits:
1. dont need to carry inventory
2. dont need to deal with customers or fulfillment
3. once you nail down the process, its a templated system you can use to expand to other markets and types of products, even services

drawbacks:
1. this type of knowledge is hard to acquire so you basically have to learn everything as you go along, lots of trial and error

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
#3 but make it a REST API and charge websites for API calls.

Tell your daughter she's welcome.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Create the website. Attach it to a Pokémon themed forum that can later transition into a political shitposting website once Pokémon becomes a thing of the past.

Call it www.firesofcharmander.org

Final step: Pokémon browser
Profit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
I voted for levelling the pokemon. There's always people too lazy to do it and who will pay you for it, as all the power-levelling services for various games attest.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Thanks a lot everyone. I greatly appreciate the poll results. Now she can digitally hand it in to the teacher and have a good weekend.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user