Imitation Picture Thread

Shuyo_foh

shitlord
what furor needs is to be able to click on this thread and not have his face posted on retarded pictures, unless said retarded picture included furor from the beginning. Anyways...

JAM_foh

shitlord
furor.jpg

vkuruv_foh

shitlord
Shuyo said:
what furor needs is to be able to click on this thread and not have his face posted on retarded pictures, unless said retarded picture included furor from the beginning. Anyways...
Wow that"s the worst ass kissing I"ve seen in a while... Why don"t you suck his dick while you"re at?

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
vkuruv said:

Wow that"s the worst ass kissing I"ve seen in a while... Why don"t you suck his dick while you"re at?
Eventually you"ll grow up and stop feeling the need to call anyone that gives furor a compliment an ass kisser.. and btw I don"t get how what you quoted was ass kissing..

vkuruv_foh

shitlord
JerleMinara said:

Eventually you"ll grow up and stop feeling the need to call anyone that gives furor a compliment an ass kisser.. and btw I don"t get how what you quoted was ass kissing..
I don"t get how what he said was a compliment to Furor.

I DO get the fact that you are a homosexual though.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
I"m still getting over my rejection of my come-uns directed at Furor and Kreugen.. I was hoping I could look at their magelos while taking it in the ass from the menz themselves, but alas.. They won"t let me