Imitation Picture Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ok.. Lets see if we can get this going. Here"s the rules:

Copy what I did in a picture, then do a 2nd picture doing something else, the next person copies that pic, and then does something else

Any takers? HEhehe

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, Tom Cruise with a mullet and side burns is a hard thing to pass up...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shuyo:
Do it!! Nothing to do on Monday, right?? Good ol" Holiday. Labor Day. So don"t do anything laborious. (Is that a word?)

James:
ITS NOT A MULLET!! GRR!! My real-life friends keep saying "mullet" "mullet" Haha!! I live in the south, and I see tons of ultimate mullets. Mullets like you would not belive. I mean, total head shave, and the back of the hair goes halfway down the dude"s back. Complete with a tucked in purple t-shirt and cut-off jean shorts. Only in the south man!

Eager:
Thank you, my friend I figured I"d catch shit posting a pic on here in my immitation picture thread (which hasn"t had any participants I saw the idea of this thread on some message board a while ago.

Anyways, I"m visiting my sister this evening, in Baton Rouge, so I better get off the damned computer. Talk to you guys (and Girls) tomorrow!

Shuyo_foh

shitlord
well, I said if I get bored. Currently I"m occupied with CS, 1942, FFX, and if I ever get motivated again EQ. that and school starts weds.

(school = finally my chance to mabye possibly hopefully get a girl. but thats another rant that I wont get into.)

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"ITS NOT A MULLET!! GRR!! My real-life friends keep saying "mullet" "mullet" Haha!! I live in the south, and I see tons of ultimate mullets. Mullets like you would not belive. I mean, total head shave, and the back of the hair goes halfway down the dude"s back. Complete with a tucked in purple t-shirt and cut-off jean shorts. Only in the south man!"

I"ve lived in Houston for 20 years now (I"m 20, btw), and that"s a mullet!

Anarchy_foh

shitlord
Omg I"m imitating and standing on apple pie.

imitation.jpg

Anarchy_foh

shitlord
Also that"s definetly not a mullet. Let me explain

qp-010409-mullet.jpg

Exhibition A here shows a real mullet. The hair on top of the head is kinda bushy and up in the air. The hair in the back is frayed and hangs down the back of the neck with many un-even lengths.

nose.jpg

Exhibition B is clearly not a mullet. His hair on the top of his head is flat and smooth. And the hair at the back of his head is not unwashed and frayed.

Kthx

Dirkkin, are you even old enough to remember the 80"s?

24 does not qualify me as an old hag, though based on your answer of the above question, I may be twice as old as you.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
OH MAN! The Joe Dirt mullet is a close to a perfect mullet as it comes My bangs are just as long as the back, I Just push it all behind my ears because the long hair in the front hinders my vision, and makes my face itch.

I"m sure one day I"ll cut it, but for now I"m enjoying it!

Eager, don"t pay Dirkken any mind, it looks like he"s just out to start a fight in here. You definitly don"t look 80"s. I really, really like your long hair. You should .. sign my guestbook on my webpage!!!!!

Anarchy, I love the immitation I need to buy some Apple Pie and copy that, now! Unless anyone else feels up to it?!!

But for now, I have an apartment full of dog crap to clean up, since I spent the night out of town.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ok, heres the standing on a pie (chicken pot pie,.. sorry, no apple pie here)

potpie1.jpg

.. And 5 seconds later, my dog trying to eat it:

potpie2.jpg