Immaculate (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Immaculate (2024)

Tagline: Not every intervention is divine.

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Michael Mohan

Cast: Sydney Sweeney, Álvaro Morte, Benedetta Porcaroli, Dora Romano, Giorgio Colangeli, Simona Tabasco, Giampiero Judica, Niccolò Senni

Release: 2024-03-20

Runtime: 89

Plot: Cecilia, a woman of devout faith, is offered a fulfilling new role at an illustrious Italian convent. Her warm welcome to the picture-perfect Italian countryside is soon interrupted as it becomes clearer to Cecilia that her new home harbors some dark and horrifying secrets.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I saw this trailer a few days ago.

Sydney Sweeney as a nun???

Not saying she's not a good actress, but that's a role for her.

edit: gotta say it though . . . what is Immaculate is her titties.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Her milkers definitely going to be on display in this one.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
1710631824085.png

She got that boob money early and gets to do what she wants already.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
i did the research so you don't have to

• There are scenes with nuns in showers and baths, never completely nude, they are however wearing see-through white robes.
  • A charter is stripped nude and forced to clean themselves, however the scene isn't lit too well to see anything.

doesn't sound like sweeney gets naked, pass

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
i did the research so you don't have to

• There are scenes with nuns in showers and baths, never completely nude, they are however wearing see-through white robes.
  • A charter is stripped nude and forced to clean themselves, however the scene isn't lit too well to see anything.

doesn't sound like sweeney gets naked, pass
you definitely see through her sheer gown, but they may be stunt tits, cause they look bigger than even hers. However, she is also floating in water when this happens, so it could be buoyancy.

Also this movie is pretty fucked up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just finished. It was pretty bland. No real new ground or anything that hasn't been done in this genre or style. No real comments on Sweeney. She has a few lines at the beginning and then spends the last 3/4 of the movie screaming.

No nudes. Best you get is a profile shot of her in 3rd trimester covering her boobs. I mean, when my wife was pregnant it was hot. Other chicks, never been my thing. YMMV.

5.5/10

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database