Immortals of Aveum

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Surprised there's no thread for this. There are a ton of streamers playing it right now. Guess no one even knew about it until today.

It looks...terrible. Bland story, janky looking animations (you just hold your hand out?), and plenty of woke points as a bonus! Just reading streamer chat and no one seems excited for it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This seems like a cool idea and a terrible execution.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Played it for an hour or two last night, it's just ok.

Not far in, but feels like the kind of game you play from a subscription instead of just buying it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It looks...terrible. Bland story, janky looking animations (you just hold your hand out?), and plenty of woke points as a bonus! Just reading streamer chat and no one seems excited for it.
I wonder why there was no thread on it. Weird.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Surprised there's no thread for this. There are a ton of streamers playing it right now. Guess no one even knew about it until today.

Okay, I was wondering about it. Seem like a good shooter idea for the summer

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What makes this game so shitty/disappointing?
The biggest thing Ive seen from reviews and complaints on forums, at least just in passing as I really didnt dig into it much more yesterday because it didnt really look like anyone could put their finger on what exactly is "off" about the game .. Is that its price tag doesnt match its overall generic experience. Some are saying its stacked up against some other heavy hitters coming out right now, which is.. true. But I think its more like the aforementioned that the game is just trying to punch above its weight and charging too much.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The view botting it had on twitch is hilarious. From 220k viewers to under 100 in a week.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
The view botting it had on twitch is hilarious. From 220k viewers to under 100 in a week.

While they probably had some embedded numbers punching them up, they were probably legit, cause I think all 751 of those concurrent steam users were all sponsored streamers and their larger communities (plus front page time). Now no one is being paid, no so one is streaming it.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So I tried the demo the other day and liked it so much I picked it up. It's actually a fun shooter type game with a very epic final fantasy type story. It was never worth $60 at launch right during the height of BG3 season, but now and for $25 it was a fun game.