In a Violent Nature (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: In a Violent Nature (2024)

Tagline: Nature is unforgiving.

Genre: Horror

Director: Chris Nash

Cast: Lauren-Marie Taylor, Andrea Pavlovic, Ry Barrett, Reece Presley, Liam Leone, Cameron Love, Sam Roulston, Charlotte Creaghan, Timothy Paul McCarthy, Alexander Oliver, Lea Rose Sebastianis

Release: 2024-05-31

Runtime: 94

Plot: The enigmatic resurrection, rampage, and retribution of an undead monster in a remote wilderness.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So without the Hockey Mask????

1710964876898.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So without the Hockey Mask????

View attachment 520728
I guess, but you know what the climax will be, he'll get his hockey mask at the end. I'm more curious as to whether or not whoever made those had to get rights to the Friday the 13th stuff and what the back end of the production might be.

If it's on Shudder, I'll check it out but I don't have high hopes.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Movie is entirely from the killers perspective and sitting at a 93 on RT In A Violent Nature
Because I always base what movies I watch on a rotten tomatoes score. I'm sorry I just never use that as a metric to determine whether or not something's worth my time.

We all know that shit is all over the place whether it's manipulated or just people being retarded. I'd rather just get an honest opinion from a normal person and maybe have a conversation about it where they tell me hey this is a pretty good movie you might want to check it out. Then you can ask them why, and they can maybe compare it to another film or whatever.

Seriously fuck that website.

Also sounds exactly like the current trend of glorifying villains or the evil doer in our current day and age. Now you're going to make me want to root for Jason? He's a mindless killing machine, why should any audience empathize with that. It's one thing if it was played for schlock like in Jason x, but you're going to try to do a serious movie to make me feel empathetic to this mutant monster man slaughtering people?

It works with something like Hannibal lecter to a degree, because he's an interesting character. What the hell is interesting about Jason? Hollywood is just creatively bankrupt.

At least you're going to do something like that, go the way of Psycho Goreman, and completely ham it up, and make it slapstick.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Because I always base what movies I watch on a rotten tomatoes score. I'm sorry I just never use that as a metric to determine whether or not something's worth my time.

We all know that shit is all over the place whether it's manipulated or just people being retarded. I'd rather just get an honest opinion from a normal person and maybe have a conversation about it where they tell me hey this is a pretty good movie you might want to check it out. Then you can ask them why, and they can maybe compare it to another film or whatever.

Seriously fuck that website.

Also sounds exactly like the current trend of glorifying villains or the evil doer in our current day and age. Now you're going to make me want to root for Jason? He's a mindless killing machine, why should any audience empathize with that. It's one thing if it was played for schlock like in Jason x, but you're going to try to do a serious movie to make me feel empathetic to this mutant monster man slaughtering people?

It works with something like Hannibal lecter to a degree, because he's an interesting character. What the hell is interesting about Jason? Hollywood is just creatively bankrupt.

At least you're going to do something like that, go the way of Psycho Goreman, and completely ham it up, and make it slapstick.
Why do you assume it being from the killer's perspective is meant to have you sympathize with him? You're taking a leap there.

None of the reviews really point to any type of sympathy for the devil or even much story at all and it appears to merely be about what the camera focuses on. It's a visual perspective, not a psychological one.

But since you're too enlightened to parse reviews and need to have a conversation with a bro, I guess you wouldn't be able to pick up on that and would simply go on a long unfounded diatribe.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Why do you assume it being from the killer's perspective is meant to have you sympathize with him? You're taking a leap there.

None of the reviews really point to any type of sympathy for the devil or even much story at all and it appears to merely be about what the camera focuses on. It's a visual perspective, not a psychological one.

But since you're too enlightened to parse reviews and need to have a conversation with a bro, I guess you wouldn't be able to pick up on that and would simply go on a long unfounded diatribe.
I already said I'd probably watch it when it comes out, but based on the trailer, it looks like the protagonist is supposed to be Jason. I'm basing this just on the footage in the trailer mind you, and I could be completely wrong, but given certain Hollywood and TV trends there's this new fangled thing of glorifying the villain.

I don't know maybe it might be a decent movie, but that's just my initial impression. However I'm not going to sit and read a whole bunch of stupid ass reviews on a site that I don't trust to begin with, that's why I read youz guyz retarded opinions. Normally steers me pretty clear of a train wreck more than Variety or rotten tomatoes, and the folks that talk about film on here aren't doing it professionally. 😉

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database