Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Harrison Ford Reaction GIF

I hate how many people came crawling out of the woodwork after Crystal skull to say this film was the worst in the series

def the weakest of the first three but much more enjoyable than Skull

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, that cunt was the worst part of the movie, the little asian kid had to cover all her slack. This would have been a lot better if she had been closer to the chick from raiders

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Loved the original three Indy films. Just the perfect match of action, humour, and suspense.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Cybsled

Shortround was cool, plus he was Data in Goonies. I remember during recess we would play Goonies and everyone would want to be Data because he got all the cool gadgets. No one wanted to be Chunk lol

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
Shortround was cool, plus he was Data in Goonies. I remember during recess we would play Goonies and everyone would want to be Data because he got all the cool gadgets. No one wanted to be Chunk lol
No one can overcome the raw power of the Truffle Shuffle.
download (1).gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The guy that played Sloth was in so many of the awesome shows/movies when I was a kid.

M*A*S*H, Matt Houston, The Ice Pirates, The Dukes of Hazard, Silver Spoons, The Fall Guy, Benson, Stir Crazy, Hunter, The A-Team, The Goonies.

He was like the king of villain cameos after Al Leong of course.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
A few years back ( pre crystal skull rubbish ) I was working with an Indian guy.

A few of us were talking, something about films. Subject got onto the Indiana Jones movies, just the trilogy in general.

The Indian guy was quiet for a bit, before saying " good movies except the 2nd one. Very racist movie, not good "

I'm like: Oh yeah, I guess it sort of is.

laughing.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A few years back ( pre crystal skull rubbish ) I was working with an Indian guy.

A few of us were talking, something about films. Subject got onto the Indiana Jones movies, just the trilogy in general.

The Indian guy was quiet for a bit, before saying " good movies except the 2nd one. Very racist movie, not good "

I'm like: Oh yeah, I guess it sort of is.

View attachment 354463
everyone focuses on those gross out scenes, but the rest of the time, the movie portrayed Indian people respectfully. they very specifically mentioned this was a cult that had been abolished. Indian people need to calm down.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users