Ingrid Goes West (2017)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ingrid Goes West (2017)

Tagline: She'll follow you.

Genre: Drama, Comedy

Director: Matt Spicer

Cast: Aubrey Plaza, Elizabeth Olsen, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Wyatt Russell, Billy Magnussen, Pom Klementieff, Joseph Breen, Hannah Pearl Utt, Angelica Amor, Meredith Hagner, Charlie Wright, Dennis Atlas, Jay Weingarten, Malika Williams, Vincent van Hinte, Tina Lorraine, Megan Griffey, Destiny Soria, Luis Deveze, Andrew Horschak, Jana Ritter

Release: 2017-08-11

Runtime: 97

Plot: Ingrid becomes obsessed with a social network star named Taylor Sloane who seemingly has a perfect life. But when Ingrid decides to drop everything and move west to be Taylor's friend, her behaviour turns unsettling and dangerous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
(I don't recommend watching the trailer I'm posting because it's like every trailer nowadays that leaves nothing for you to watch the movie for)

Was tipped off on this one by the Half in the Bag 2017 movie roundup. Hadn't even heard of it before. It's a semi-black comedy about social media.

I'll kind of reiterate what they said, but O'Shea Jackson (Ice Cube's son) was the standout in this. His character was written well and he was fucking hilarious. It was also a really good role for Aubrey Plaza as a psycho, which kind of seems like her wheelhouse.

I'm not into the whole social media thing which made it harder to relate to, but overall it was a solid movie.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It was also a really good role for Aubrey Plaza as a psycho, which kind of seems like her wheelhouse.

I'm not into the whole social media thing which made it harder to relate to, but overall it was a solid movie.
anigif_enhanced-19337-1435286020-28.gif

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Aubrey is wife material. Also, God bless The Fappening

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I couldn't finish this movie, it just felt awkward the entire time and made me uncomfortable haha

Love aubrey though

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database