Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Inheritance (2020)

Tagline: Some Secrets Should Stay Buried

Genre: Thriller, Drama, Mystery

Director: Vaughn Stein

Cast: Lily Collins, Simon Pegg, Connie Nielsen, Chace Crawford, Patrick Warburton, Marque Richardson, Michael Beach, Joe Herrera, Christina DeRosa, Lucas Alexander Ayoub, Rebecca Adams, Mariyah Francis, Chris Gann, Jim E Chandler, Harrison Stone, Josh Murray, Lydia Hand, Grae Marino, Katie Callaway, Ashley Pereira, Hamid-Reza Benjamin Thompson

Release: 2020-05-22

Runtime: 110

Plot: A patriarch of a wealthy and powerful family suddenly passes away, leaving his wife and daughter with a shocking secret inheritance that threatens to unravel and destroy their lives.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Will give you brain cancer, dont bother downloading

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
oh its horrible.

cringy dialogue, characters that make dumb decisions through the entire movie, plot holes, etc.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Trailer looks interesting as fuck, is it really that bad?

LMAO only one way to find out.

I was watching it with my wife and she hated it as much as me if not more.

So its not just me having a Prometheus moment.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LMAO only one way to find out.

I was watching it with my wife and she hated it as much as me if not more.

So its not just me having a Prometheus moment.

I had to double take when I realized who Simon Pegg was in that trailer. May still watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I had to double take when I realized who Simon Pegg was in that trailer. May still watch.

I cant decide if he or the main actress were the worst casting. I thought that both of them were pretty poor choices but there was something about Pegg's casting that constantly took me out of the movie. I'm using to seeing Pegg in movies like MI and Hot Fuzz and he's just not convincing in the role he had to play here, which was very unlike either of those movies.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
It was not a bad movie. But it should have ended with the bad guy winning and with the chick and her mother chained up and raped for years in that bunker.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database