Ink Master

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
This is the only reality show I watch and its awesome. Love watching tattoo artists work.

Craig getting kicked out was the worst decision across all seasons so far.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I love this show, have followed every season, and I agree with your spoiler. Homeboy got screwed.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I also watch and love this show, followed all the seasons, and then chase it with Tattoo Nightmare.

Regarding the spoiler:
I agree that Craig has some serious talent but his black & grey was absolutely terrible and ultimately his downfall.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
The human canvas jury this season cracks me up. It's basically a bunch of people arguing in favor of their tattoo. Everyone slams the shittiest tattoos in the jury but the person who is stuck wearing it forever defends the hell out of it, then he/she intentionally points out the smallest flaws in other tattoos. Makes me laugh every time.

In regards to the spoiler comments.

The problem I have with Craig being dismissed was that the reason is his black and grey sucked on the proportion challenge. I don't know how many times someone has gotten by on a challenge with a shit tattoo that got by because they focused on the one specific thing the challenge was about, like an ugly tattoo that had good lines wins the line challenge.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I felt kinda bad on this last portrait challenge, the jury made that poor old lady cry.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I caught part of the first season and it was weird to see Jesse Smith on there. He's one of the best artists in the country and never imagined he would take part in some shitty reality show.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Watching that old lady cry was harsh, I felt that in my gut. But that tattoo was spot on, when it heals its going to look just like her. You coukd see it on the artists face like man I dont want to do this a good tattoo will look ugly because shes so ugly. He looked upset to.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
which one is this? my wife and i used to watch both tattoo shows, the one with dave navaro or the one with the pretty blond? i believe from memory the one with dave navaro was better, idk why tho. is this the one on spike?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
which one is this? my wife and i used to watch both tattoo shows, the one with dave navaro or the one with the pretty blond? i believe from memory the one with dave navaro was better, idk why tho. is this the one on spike?
Yeah its on Spike with Dave Navaro.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Watching that old lady cry was harsh, I felt that in my gut. But that tattoo was spot on, when it heals its going to look just like her. You coukd see it on the artists face like man I dont want to do this a good tattoo will look ugly because shes so ugly. He looked upset to.
I finally got around to watching that episode last night. That douche pretty much called the old lady Leatherface right in front of her.

lanludar

Silver Squire
I finally got around to watching that episode last night. That douche pretty much called the old lady Leatherface right in front of her.
I agree completely. The guy could have said it was the worst tattoo without the Leatherface comment. I mean the woman was sitting right there. Really an asshole move.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Fuck, I missed last week, didn't get to see
Josh
get kicked off.

This finale is going to be amazing. Should have been Craig, Jime and Joey though. Craig better get voted back next season.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
So apparently the very first commercial that aired during this latest episode showed the 3 remaining contestants, essentially spoiling who was going to be voted off that episode. I agree, the finale is going to be amazing and with them having 35 hours to do what they want over the course of a couple of months, there should be some amazing artwork come out of it.

I thought the 4 tats at the same time on the same canvas was a nice twist.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Watched the finale last night, aside from seeing the 35 hour tattoos and Tatu Baby's tits hanging out it sucked. It was like a Jerry Springer episode hosted by Dave Navarro.

Craig not being voted to come back was a let down. I was surprised the guy that kept crying got voted back. Talk about a sympathy vote

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Watched the finale last night, aside from seeing the 35 hour tattoos and Tatu Baby's tits hanging out it sucked. It was like a Jerry Springer episode hosted by Dave Navarro.

Craig not being voted to come back was a let down. I was surprised the guy that kept crying got voted back. Talk about a sympathy vote
The unnecessary drama was cringe worthy and I certainly hope they take a different route next season. The 35 hour tats were "ok", especially when compared to the previous season, but overall the finale was a pretty big disappointment.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I thought Jime should have been the first elimination, it was flat as fuck and didn't read well at all from a distance. Joey definitely deserved to win, but I thought Baby did better than Jime in the end.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought Jime should have been the first elimination, it was flat as fuck and didn't read well at all from a distance. Joey definitely deserved to win, but I thought Baby did better than Jime in the end.
I can see some of their complaints about tattoo babies 35 hour one but you could at least tell what it was from a distance. The non zoomed up pic of that mermaid sceen looked like a blue blob and really is flat and murky at a distance. Up close yes it is a very well done tattoo but god damn he needed to work a bit more blacks into the background to make things pop out.

Still I would not have been sad to have any of those tattoos on my body so they all did a pretty good job overall.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Just watching the Finale now, Craig not getting voted back is insane.

Just finished it, Jimmy should have taken that. All the stuff leading up to the 35 hour tattoo's was really hard to watch.

Next season less drama, more tattooing.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Necroing this thread a bit - so...."the big fight", what a bunch of crap. I think the producers think they have some great reality show where people care about the interactions of the tattoo artists. When in reality, we just want to see cool and well done tattoos. So much meh interactions. Really liked the negative gunpowder "flash" challenge.

Kaita

Golden Squire
I enjoy watch this show, but i fast forward through all of the bitching and arguing. I agree with people just want to see the Tattoos.