Inquisitor Martyr

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I went Puritan as it looked way better for me. It happened at the end of the quest chain with the Klosterheim guy.

I have a Cabal up (gives bonuses) because none of the existing ones are responding.

Send an application (I cant invite people directly?) and I'll add ya. Look for Grand Inquisitor MikeLindell to be sure its the right one.

1643905802118.png

1643905868899.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Even more DLC is planned for this I guess, and new seasons

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I didn't realize they had improved this game so much or added seasons. I'm playing a psyker this time through and it's a lot of fun. I'm not even through the first page of seasonal challenges and I imagine it'll be resetting soon but for that simple ARPG hack and slash looter, this thing fucks. Especially given the setting, which is much better now that they've added so much more variety in environments and mobs. FUN.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Game is 75% off Steam right now so probably worth it at that price. I didn't like it originally but apparently it has been massively improved.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Over the X'mas holiday I put around 40 hours into this after playing in very early access for around 20 hours.

The campaign is very smooth and pretty much holds your hand and guides you for the first 20 hours or so. Very well done. The horrible repetition of the early game is gone.

That being said, I burned out once the hand-holding stopped and the "end-game" grind began.

It is WAY better than original release and definitely worth it if you like ARPGs, and being able to be a sci-fi shooty character makes it feel somewhat novel. You will def get a 75% sale money's worth out of it.

• 2Like

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I like that you can earn enough fate to buy ALL dlc including the expansion. Sure it'll take a while, but the option is a welcome change.

• 1Like

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I went Puritan as it looked way better for me. It happened at the end of the quest chain with the Klosterheim guy.

I have a Cabal up (gives bonuses) because none of the existing ones are responding.

Send an application (I cant invite people directly?) and I'll add ya. Look for Grand Inquisitor MikeLindell to be sure its the right one.

View attachment 396491

View attachment 396492
applied.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I like that you can earn enough fate to buy ALL dlc including the expansion. Sure it'll take a while, but the option is a welcome change.

I'll be getting the Cabal research for increased fate for completing missions in the coming weeks too.

• 1Like