Inquisitor PC

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I couldnt find a thread for this, but have you guys tried this? It was in development hell, and was finally released in 2009 after almost 10 years of development. Took another few years to translate it into English.

The graphics are like 1999 Diablo esque, but once you gt past that it is really an awesome game. Story driven, but still very engaging and fun from a battle standpoint. It plays like a mix between Diablo and Asherons Call (the skill system and attribute gain etc). The best part of the game is the funky itemization. The vendors recycle their goods each time you talk to them to buy or sell, so you can "farm" a vendor for rares or simply try to build a suit that gives you +all str or + exp points etc.

You are pretty much a servant of god who investigates heretics and idolaters. You can torture your subjects and them literally burn them at the stake for their crimes against God. The length of the game seems legit too.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I never played it, on account of the translation being absolutely horrible and the game itself being terribly buggy. At least that is what I've heard, so I never bothered.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The translation isnt THAT bad....

I've played some pretty terrible translated games and this is not one of them. Some of the wording is humorous and some slight typos here and there but nothing radical.

There are some bugs though. None that cant be fixed by relogging that I have seen though. Its a pretty fun game all and all, you just have to want to read the lore. If you dont fuck with lore at all then just leave it alone. If you like story driven rpg's then this game should get a look.