Inside Job

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Inside Job

Genre: Comedy, Animation

First aired: 2021-10-22

Creator: Shion Takeuchi

Cast: Lizzy Caplan, Clark Duke, Christian Slater, Brett Gelman, John DiMaggio, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Bobby Lee, Andrew Daly, Chris Diamantopoulos

Overview: For employees of the Deep State, conspiracies aren't just theories — they're fact. And keeping them a secret is a full-time job.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This was surprisingly enjoyable. From one of the writers that worked on like Gravity Falls and Disenchantment.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Trailer never looked good but it looks like a mix of the artist from rick and morty and Gravity falls which would make sense since theyre close

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is a workplace and relationship show that makes use of the fact they will never run out of crazy conspiracies and zany shit to use as a backdrop.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Lizzy Caplan sounds exactly the fuck like Paget Brewster. I love them both.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Part 2 of the first season still TBA release date, but it was renewed for a 2nd season as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the first season. Or first half of the first season. Whatever. Will definitely watch more. I'm a big fan of Lizzy Caplan too.

Hmm, I wonder. MusicForFish...dolphin guy...has anyone ever seen the two of them together??

bolok

Molten Core Raider
Almost done with the first season. Enjoying this overall. Definite gravity falls vibe. I kinda wish they had chosen a different VA cast. Lizzy is fine, but kinda feeling like the rest are just basically on every animated thing out there now. And DiMaggio is the only one who is an actual voice actor, so he at least sounds somewhat different. Daly can do a ton of goofy voices, but he just sounds like his normal self. Grumble.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database