I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Oof, reminds me of The Falling Man.

But yeah, amazing game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m just now playing the first. Necessary to play miles morales before this one? I seem to recall that was pretty short almost like a dlc.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I’m just now playing the first. Necessary to play miles morales before this one? I seem to recall that was pretty short almost like a dlc.
Yea Miles is worth playing. Its really short as well, was bummed it ended so fast.

• 2Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Just as fun as the first so far. I love that Miles jumps in to help with fights. Reminds me of the old marvel beat ‘em ups where you could summon in other heroes to clear enemies.

I also got a good chuckle when they fuck up a high-five.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Bought digital, 4 hour download. Should have done it last night before bed...

j00t

Just as fun as the first so far. I love that Miles jumps in to help with fights. Reminds me of the old marvel beat ‘em ups where you could summon in other heroes to clear enemies.

I also got a good chuckle when they fuck up a high-five.
yeah, it's silly but it's one of the best little aspects of the game. i've also seen them do the spider-man pointing at spider-man meme. i'm excited to see what other animations they put in for those moments

initially i wanted to criticize the game for the side activities like crimes being so generic. they haven't changed at all in 3 games. that being said, they are super quick to do, only a couple of minutes and that usually includes the time to get to the crimes. BUT the main missions are all so bombastic and over the top that after several hours in the game, i kind of appreciate crimes being so quick and simple. it gives you some breathing room and kind of slows things down just enough that when you go back to the main missions you can enjoy how out of control things are again.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah only 2-3 hours in and i'm really enjoying it but i feel like i get a bit fatigued after an hour or so.

i remember in the first game after a point i stopped doing all the random crime shit, it pops up a LOT here too. its still giving me tech parts and shit so i guess I might as well keep going, but i wonder at what point they become worthless

the sheer amount of costumes is INSANE in this game, each costume has usually 3-4 variants so every 10 mins I try to switch up costumes. Even so early on I've got like 30+ costumes and at least another 100 to unlock.

I still kinda suck at combat but I definitely am getting better, I'm still not sure why exactly my parry (R1) isn't working on some enemies though. I have died a few times because I try to squeeze in an extra punch or something, the big guys definitely hurt a lot (this is on hard difficulty). Still not sure what a good rhythm for combat is, I get a bit flustered when surrounded by a lot of range guys.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Parry is L1. 😀 maybe that’s why it isn’t working unless you changed it. 😂

• 2Worf

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I started this last night, played about 3-4 hours. Game is just like the first one which is great. The intro tutorial was fucking awesome. It's going to be a fun game.

Now, I've had 1 issue though, the game has crashed my PS5 twice. Not just the game but crashed the PS5 and wouldn't restart by pressing the PS button on the controller, and didn't restart by using the button on the console either. I had to unplug it, and replug for it to finally restart.

I just played Cyberpunk without any issue. If it happens again, I may have to stop until there's a patch. I don't want to damage my PS5.

• 1Like

Aazrael

I started this last night, played about 3-4 hours. Game is just like the first one which is great. The intro tutorial was fucking awesome. It's going to be a fun game.

Now, I've had 1 issue though, the game has crashed my PS5 twice. Not just the game but crashed the PS5 and wouldn't restart by pressing the PS button on the controller, and didn't restart by using the button on the console either. I had to unplug it, and replug for it to finally restart.

I just played Cyberpunk without any issue. If it happens again, I may have to stop until there's a patch. I don't want to damage my PS5.
A relative of mine had that start happening with Hogwarts. Started crashing with that game then other games started crashing as well, had to send it in for replacement. I do hope you don't have to do that and it's just some wierd glitch with the game.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Bought the physical copy and split the cost with my son. He’s playing it first, since I always have a backlog. Just got my 55” C2 in from Prime Day order though so will be hooking the PS5 up to play this later in the week.

• 2Like

j00t

A relative of mine had that start happening with Hogwarts. Started crashing with that game then other games started crashing as well, had to send it in for replacement. I do hope you don't have to do that and it's just some wierd glitch with the game.
The ONLY bugs I'm having are goofy visuals and they are ONLY during the crimes side activities, but they ade also happening like every 3rd activity. One time some bad guys hopped in a getaway car and drove straight through a building to get to the closest road, another time it was a car chase but the car wasn't moving at all. I got to the scene and there were two guys in masks that I beat up (driver and passenger) then hopped on the unmoving car with no one in it and went through the whole animation qte, all while not going anywhere. It was pretty lulzy.

Again, I CONSISTENTLY have bugs but ONLY with the crimes. Rest of the game is pretty flawless

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I went back to finishing Cyberpunk, 2-3 hour without issue. Switched to Spider-man 2 and crashed again. I deleted the game and redownloaded it. I'll see tonight if that fixes the crashes, otherwise I'll stop until a patch is up.

Apparently other people have crashes so I am not alone.

j00t

i had my first crashes last night, then this morning. last night was just a crash while i was turning the game off so no biggie. no data loss or anything. this morning i was playing a few hours and i got a suit from completing some side content. i went to look at what it was and it was just a white square. i put it on and ran around the city for a minute as a small square foot white box. i saved my game, restarted and it was still there so i was a little irritated. but then the game crashed and when i turned it back on everything was fine.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Looks like Mary Jane was changed in this so a writer for the game could self insert.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1WTF