Insurgency: Sandstorm

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Insurgency is still a really good game, take a bit to get used to but it's looking like the new one is going to have the same game modes plus a more conquest type game mode with vehicles (No tanks, just trucks with mounted LMGs etc.).

Really looking forward to this one.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Pause @ 9:50... yeah reticles don't stay upright when the gun is rotated, or at least my Eotech doesn't. Just something stupid I noticed :p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
conquest type game mode with vehicles (No tanks, just trucks with mounted LMGs etc.).

Ever since playing a custom server like this in battlefield Vietnam, I've always hoped for a game mode like this in every other battlefield.
I just want to fly around in transport hueys and race around in jeeps without being taken out by a jet or tank in 2 minutes.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

Ever since playing a custom server like this in battlefield Vietnam, I've always hoped for a game mode like this in every other battlefield.
I just want to fly around in transport hueys and race around in jeeps without being taken out by a jet or tank in 2 minutes.

One of the biggest problems in Battlefield games is the laser beam accuracy of vehicles, then they nerf anti-vehicle infantry into the ground. I'm really hoping their conquest game mode is well done and has a high player count.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Granted I'm a vehicle whore. Tanks were fine before bf4 onward. Previous BC and BF tank hunting on foot was my thing if i want in a tank myself. Usually always had decent options even if it was sneaking up on the tank and c4ing. Things are in the newer games less open, more funneled. Kits are weird so old convos of toldt don't work as well for sneaky snake demolition.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
One of the biggest problems in Battlefield games is the laser beam accuracy of vehicles, then they nerf anti-vehicle infantry into the ground. I'm really hoping their conquest game mode is well done and has a high player count.
and instant turn speed of the turrets.

Hekotat

If you pre-ordered, the first beta weekend starts this Thursday and ends Monday.

Muurloen

Hopefully the recticles/optics are on par with what they had in the 1st game.... what they showcased in alpha was 100% dog shit.

Muurloen

Enjoyed playing the beta last night. All of the optics/reticles look a million times better. Hit reg was great like the 1st one and doi.

Only complaint is that some of the servers right now cant handle the load of people playing and my ping sometimes yoyo'd from 60ms to 900ms.

Im sure it will be fixed in time and also when private dedicated servers become available.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hekotat

I hate bigfry with a passion but the patch looks good after watching other players. Going to check it out this weekend.