Interactive Flowchart?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm wanting to create a flowchart for my team, to help with troubleshooting calls, but I don't know the best program to use to do it. Basically a bunch of Yes/No situations, where you click on either Yes or No, and it takes you to the next step.

I've started my layout in PowerPoint, but if there is a way to make links to a specific slide, I haven't figured it out. Not sure PowerPoint is even close to the best option.

What would you all recommend?

Edit: I figured out how to do links within PowerPoint, so I can bodge it together in PP, but I'll gladly take any suggestions still

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'm wanting to create a flowchart for my team, to help with troubleshooting calls, but I don't know the best program to use to do it. Basically a bunch of Yes/No situations, where you click on either Yes or No, and it takes you to the next step.

I've started my layout in PowerPoint, but if there is a way to make links to a specific slide, I haven't figured it out. Not sure PowerPoint is even close to the best option.

Edit: I figured out how to do links within PowerPoint, so I can bodge it together in PP, but I'll gladly take any suggestions still

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user