Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So much mixed messaging out there for 2022 direction.

I had been talking about this for a while. Lots going on under the hood while indexes are breaking ath after ath, lots of individual names in outright bear territory.

I don't find it too concerning after thinking about it. A lot of those companies at all time lows were probably at all time highs in February after the crazy nov-jan bull run. Meanwhile, the ones who kept their gains were the large caps that were favored/insulated by the lockdowns etc.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I really think that was Biden going off-script. His handlers will set him straight before too long. The only 5 days of isolation is only for healthcare workers who are vaccinated or something, isn't it?
Our fed contact company just sent an email about the reduction to 5 days fwiw.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Our fed contact company just sent an email about the reduction to 5 days fwiw.
Apparently for the majority of cases people are only infectious for a few days.
Don’t recall when exactly, but it’s talked about in the first 1/3 of this podcast.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Apparently for the majority of cases people are only infectious for a few days.
Don’t recall when exactly, but it’s talked about in the first 1/3 of this podcast.

Quote from CDC was 85-90 % of transmission in first five days, and masks will catch the remaining 10-15%

I almost think they are just seeking how retarded they can be and get away with as a joke.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And another year is in the bag.
Here is the number to beat.
27.79%
The one year return on the SPY.

If you failed to beat it you would have been better off investing in the index and leaving it alone.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
Screenshot 2021-12-30 161207.jpg

The last half of the year I made a BUNCH of stupid plays. A few people I was chatting with were playing with a technique and I gave it a shot and ended up regretting it. Learned some, didnt lose a ton, but could have done better if I had stuck to my original plan.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sold my pypal and ual, $2000 or so profit.
And another year is in the bag.
Here is the number to beat.
27.79%
The one year return on the SPY.

If you failed to beat it you would have been better off investing in the index and leaving it alone.
Well at least I can say I beat that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user