Investing General Discussion

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same people screaming the fed is behind inflation are now begging them to support the market. Clown world indeed.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
As I predicted AAPL is testing its 100-DMA (I just didnt expect it to do it in the pre-market). This is one of the crucial events to watch.

Also MSFT is testing its 200-DMA in the pre-market.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Same people screaming the fed is behind inflation are now begging them to support the market. Clown world indeed.
Free money is for bankers, not parents who need to feed their kids.

The American Way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
1643032108844.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Futures were positive late last night. Then I saw some headlines about Asia and Europe being dragged down by Ukraine news. Then....

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Very glad futures didn't hold last thing you want is a gap up for a bottom. One of the only times I saw that work was the day following 2016 election.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
While things do look a little dark this morning, remember it could always be worse...

View attachment 394602
Worse is a weird word for the set up that resulted in the strongest bull run in history. This decline is just to kick off the impatient off this train, it was getting too crowded. Without periods like this we could never push higher. This here is our rocket fuel for the future as the same people selling now, trip over themselves to get back in.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Worse is a weird word for the set up that resulted in the strongest bull run in history. This decline is just to kick off the impatient off this train, it was getting too crowded. Without periods like this we could never push higher. This here is our rocket fuel for the future as the same people selling now, trip over themselves to get back in.
I know. I was trying to add a little levity to the morning. I showed where my thoughts on the market are when I pushed my chips in on Friday. At this point I am trying to find the best place to toss my last $1,500 :p

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Saw Peleton investors want a new CEO lol, little late for that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users