Investing General Discussion

nu_11

I wonder how much of the recent sales and current inventory are just people trying to cash in on the insane prices v actual flippers/"investors" ala 2008 housing crash?
he believes that existing home sales is tight because many homebuyers want to keep their low rates locked in

the new home sales inventory, which drives the economy, is getting way too high

1659401084472.png

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
That's a really interesting video, thanks for sharing. He's like the contrarian Blazin plus charts.

I think this was the most interesting chart for me:

View attachment 425719
Man I give up if you think he is contrary to what I’ve been saying. He is saying the exact same thing, he is only a dumbass thinking that what has been must continue. The premise of the role of housing in the economy is common knowledge and is a widely accepted principle. Who doesn’t know this?

Got to love you tubers learning some basic knowledge in a field then posting videos like they have figured out some secret, and then showing how shallow their understanding is when they bungle the forward looking conclusion.

hey guys pressing windows key and typing CMD brings up a prompt! Life hack

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man I give up if you think he is contrary to what I’ve been saying. He is saying the exact same thing, he is only a dumbass thinking that what has been must continue. The premise of the role of housing in the economy is common knowledge and is a widely accepted principle. Who doesn’t know this?

Got to love you tubers learning some basic knowledge in a field then posting videos like they have figured out some secret, and then showing how shallow their understanding is when they bungle the forward looking conclusion.

hey guys pressing windows key and typing CMD brings up a prompt! Life hack
This is like the 3rd or 4th Blazin sighting. Is the palatial retreat nearing completion and giving you time to return to us?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
This is like the 3rd or 4th Blazin sighting. Is the palatial retreat nearing completion and giving you time to return to us?
Yeah things are improving, house is 99% done have caught up better on field work. Starting top side of bank barn this week but definitely life at a saner pace.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
That seems likely since the market is goddam retarded

The Taiwan invasion occurs a week or so after Nancy leaves, with China citing her "foreign interference" as the reason. Why do people think they asked her to visit?

Or are people imagining this is the first action Pelosi has taken in a decade without first consulting her CCP handlers?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Will markets rip higher when Pelosi lands and CCP does nothing?
To call China's rhetoric on this shockingly bellicose is an understatement. They'll lose more face than obama did in the middle east with his red line rhetoric. Nothing happening doesn't seem likely to me. Two days ago the US military said no signs that China was preparing an invasion of Taiwan. Yesterday they said there was signs that China was preparing an invasion of Taiwan.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Man I give up if you think he is contrary to what I’ve been saying. He is saying the exact same thing, he is only a dumbass thinking that what has been must continue.

My initial comment before editing actually referred to the investing rule, "What has always been doesn't mean it will always be."

So, your posts haven't been a complete waste on me, haha.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Plane lands. No nukes fly. Markets rip up 50 basis points.
China doesn't care about pelosi, that's not the point. Taiwan is what they'll invade, and the preparation they'd need would be massive, so We'd know in short order if they plan to invade within 1-2 months.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user