Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know I have touted this charting software multiple times previously, but I thought i would mention TradingView has a 60% off Black Friday deal (plus a month extra free). By far and away the best charting software out there aside from professional platforms like eSignal (eSig also about 8-10x the price). Makes ToS and all the broker charts look like a joke in comparison.

The annual prepaid rate is a no brainer with the Black Friday deal. Full disclosure, I am giving my referral link. Anyone who buys gets a further $30 off (and I get a kickback too).

You can chart from a dedicated PC or MacOS standalone app, from a web browser, and even a mobile app.

I never shill anything, but this deal just has to be passed on to some of you fledgling traders here. Deal is only live for another 4.5 days.

I am busy this week because its a short week. Save me time I dont have to explore. Difference between Pro and other rother two options and is Pro worth it? Also is it cloud based or a pc install platform?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am busy this week because its a short week. Save me time I dont have to explore. Difference between Pro and other rother two options and is Pro worth it? Also is it cloud based or a pc install platform?
I use the top tier Premium. Primarily because it offers seconds based intervals (for scalping / daytrades) as well as more data per chart.

Pro, Pro+: You would likely want Pro+ to have more than 2 charts per window, as well as saving multiple layouts. The cost difference between these two tiers is negligible with this big discount.

You can use either a PC install standalone version or use the charts in your Chrome (or whatever) browser. The browser is surprisingly effective, but I obviously use the standalone on my trading PC / travel laptop.

(Take 60% off these prices. Plus an additional $30 off my referral link)

Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 18.22.41.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Didnt Iger send Disney down its current course though? Seemed like Chapek was a fall man.
Yea, I don't get the Iger love. Dude is just as degen as chapek, and a big reason we ended up here to begin with.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didnt Iger send Disney down its current course though? Seemed like Chapek was a fall man.
Probably need to separate the "company value" part from the "woke" part. For company value, Iger fucking crushed it. He really turned Disney into a juggernaut. But along with that, at least for the latter half of his tenure, it also allowed the woke part to creep in. Look no further than ESPN for an example.

Chapek on the other hand cratered Disney. Doing things like jacking up prices in the parks and letting them fall into disarray (they're apparently filthy now and the "Disney touch" has been lost), cratering a golden goose in Disney+, and allowing the wokesters to destroy what remaining credibility their franchises had left.

• 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

This is disingenuous since Iger's term tracks exactly with the dominance of the MCU. So he made one decision that coincided with the end of the golden age of cinemas and then he left when they were at their peak and there were already trends that they were never going to reach those heights again. If they think that Chapek was the one that tanked Disney when Iger was the one making the decisions in the mid/late 2010s that would produce the drivel that they have produced for the last 5 years then they will only have themselves to blame as Iger users in Eisner level stock prices again.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is disingenuous since Iger's term tracks exactly with the dominance of the MCU. So he made one decision that coincided with the end of the golden age of cinemas and then he left when they were at their peak and there were already trends that they were never going to reach those heights again. If they think that Chapek was the one that tanked Disney when Iger was the one making the decisions in the mid/late 2010s that would produce the drivel that they have produced for the last 5 years then they will only have themselves to blame as Iger users in Eisner level stock prices again.
Facts are never disingenuous. They are facts. I dont give a shit about Iger and I dumped my DIS a while back. Those stock numbers are what they are. Your statement that the numbers of based on the MCU somehow tries to belie the fact that Iger green lit the MCU and Lucas deals. Chapek has been shit for the share price. Doesnt matter what he did or did not do. He was the CEO. They brought back the guy who generated the best stock price appreciation in the history of the company. From a shareholder perspective this is the right move.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TSLA breaking down below long term support. Could be a fall down to around $140 without some positive momentum to boost it back higher.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I use the top tier Premium. Primarily because it offers seconds based intervals (for scalping / daytrades) as well as more data per chart.

Pro, Pro+: You would likely want Pro+ to have more than 2 charts per window, as well as saving multiple layouts. The cost difference between these two tiers is negligible with this big discount.

You can use either a PC install standalone version or use the charts in your Chrome (or whatever) browser. The browser is surprisingly effective, but I obviously use the standalone on my trading PC / travel laptop.

(Take 60% off these prices. Plus an additional $30 off my referral link)

View attachment 444086
I am not seeing the referral link in the pricing. just the 40% off for Pro.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jysin Jysin I joined. Let me know if you get the referral. Hopefully the charts make me $100 this year. if not... its still a tax writeoff.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like