Fuck this market.

0ec.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Days like today just put a warm feeling in my heart. I pull up my list of stocks and can’t help but smile when I get to COIN wondering if we’re at 475 yet. Not today!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
After what happened to me, COIN is no doubt a scam of some form.
I have an extremely strict rule of never doing any financial transactions over my phone other than paying with my credit card. It’s too easy to do things like spoof a SIM card. Only reason a CC is fine is cause I can make the bank eat the loss if something goes wrong. So I never look at my bank account, or any financial accounts through my phone. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I’ve also always had a strong sense of paranoia.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Charts uglified in the last week, some quite substantially . We are full in pay attention zone. I have some puts expiring tomorrow that are in danger zone. SPY 390p 3/9exp

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
SPY wants to breach 390

F1PV.gif

Edit: she kissed it

SIVB < $80

Things r getting spicy 🌶️

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been out most of the day, but man oh man. $SIVB the short of the year today. All easy to borrow too.
Not content with a 60% haircut in the regular market, they are adding another 20% in the after market.

ps.. I love the "undervalued" rating.

1678412484213.png

• 1Launch Fail
  • 1Worf

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hold tighter.

And while were on the topic of banks, my mortgage lender calls me every few weeks asking if i want to take out a heloc or even more hilariously if im in the market for another house.

They are desperate.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users