Investing General Discussion

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's under control. If the government says there isn't a problem, not systemic, and says it loud enough and long enough there's obviously not a problem.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This a good or bad sign?

Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first-quarter results from its CFO. This material will be posted to investor.nvidia.com immediately after the company’s results are publicly announced at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We have a winner! Thankfully only $100 or else you'd probably see another very sadge post.

I even called the price points but got.... emotional!!!!!
Have you tried automating it and setting orders to sell at price points to take the emotion out of it

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
QCOM getting donkey punched in the pre-market. Near a 3-year low. PE is sliding into single digits. Carries some risk but starting to look appealing.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1683203471530.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PTON .. $170 in 2021. $8 today.

I remember having the conviction that this trash would dump once people went the fuck back outside and remembered home gym equipment is typically an impulse buy that gets relegated to being a clothes hanger / sold for cheap. Let alone some crazy subscription model like Peloton. Why oh why didn't I back up the truck on that trade?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PTON .. $170 in 2021. $8 today.

I remember having the conviction that this trash would dump once people went the fuck back outside and remembered home gym equipment is typically an impulse buy that gets relegated to being a clothes hanger / sold for cheap. Let alone some crazy subscription model like Peloton. Why oh why didn't I back up the truck on that trade?
Yeah, slapping an ipad on an exercise bike. "Innovation".

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This a good or bad sign?

They could announce that they doubled their earnings since last quarter and this stock would still take a 10% shit right afterwards.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm kind of confused about this. I really figured it'd be a function of people just dropping out of the workforce completely (boomers, lazy zoomers), but the labor participation rate is still ticking up.
This kinda sums it up for me. I dont believe shit I see the gubmint telling us anymore.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is how dumb people are. Only a tiny percentage of Americans even have deposits that would need anything beyond FDIC insurance but half of Americans think the <2k they have in the bank is not safe? lololol

JP Morgan probably paid for this FUD.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering the financial literacy of the average American, why would this be any surprise whatsoever?

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users