Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closed out my SPLG puts expiring next week. The decision to not double down when we were down hard a week ago ended up costing me some cash and since I missed my limit to buy shares by a dime I came up empty handed there too.
Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you.

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How fast do the sell out? $159 for two beers and two steins.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Except for the heavy personal toll?

im-so-damn-tired-gerald-broflovski.gif
I've embraced it so fully I only get a personal toll if I go to long without seeing some idiot eat it. Luckily these past couple years have been a ripe harvest ground of dumbasses dying.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All that support we crashed through on the way down is now resistance just above us. First real look at how strong this short rally really is...

1697205399835.png

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those sentiment and inflation expectation numbers started the slide, but the macro news of Saudi shelving the plans of normalizing Israeli relations and have started talks with Iran due to Hamas conflict has basically sent market into risk off mode.

I'd be careful longs today. Going into a weekend and its Fri the 13th.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Those sentiment and inflation expectation numbers started the slide, but the macro news of Saudi shelving the plans of normalizing Israeli relations and have started talks with Iran due to Hamas conflict has basically sent market into risk off mode.

I'd be careful longs today. Going into a weekend and its Fri the 13th.

Stuff like this is why old-timers stress the need for portfolio diversification. Its pretty rare for days to be 100% red if you have a wide portfolio. Things like oil stocks see this news and run green.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
In good stock news paypal hit a new 52 week low.

Stuff like this is why old-timers stress the need for portfolio diversification. Its pretty rare for days to be 100% red if you have a wide portfolio. Things like oil stocks see this news and run green.
Wait til he sees why israel stops the boming.

Last edited: