Investing General Discussion

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I mean OK, that's true. Risk is inherent in any form of investing and trading, it is required for a return of value. If there was no risk in what you were doing it would return $0. Managing different types and levels of risk is always required.

Thank you for the feminine take on this topic though.

Thats such a weird take. Do you honestly watch this thread and think "Oh boy. What manliness, what power" by and large? Is investing with prudence a matter of "fuckin hell look at my testosterone" to you?

Fuck off.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Definitely, totally worth the downside risk. ITS FREE REAL ESTATE.

I am mostly a viewer of this thread and not an active participant, but sometimes it needs to get reigned in with counter arguments. There are very few people here who have the aptitude AND the conviction to be traders. And sometimes its important to play devils advocate as a reminder.

This isn't gaming here, this is actual money and livelihood.

Are you one of the people who have the aptitude and the conviction?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Thats such a weird take. Do you honestly watch this thread and think "Oh boy. What manliness, what power" by and large? Is investing with prudence a matter of "fuckin hell look at my testosterone" to you?

Fuck off.

Definitely sensing some rustlement

• 1Truth!

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Fuck off.
No I'm pointing out that all investing is risky. You arguing that people could get hurt is the same thing a mother does with their child.

• 1Like

Khane

Are you one of the people who have the aptitude and the conviction?

Absolutely not, and I recognize that about myself. So when people like you start posting bait, day after day, I post counter arguments

• 1GreNeg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Absolutely not, and I recognize that about myself. So when people like you start posting bait, day after day, I post counter arguments
Stating the definition of an activity isn't a counter argument.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

I literally gave you a stock tip this morning that would have gotten you 7% today and you're calling it "bait".

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Definitely, totally worth the downside risk. ITS FREE REAL ESTATE.

I am mostly a viewer of this thread and not an active participant, but sometimes it needs to get reigned in with counter arguments. There are very few people here who have the aptitude AND the conviction to be traders. And sometimes its important to play devils advocate as a reminder.

This isn't gaming here, this is actual money and livelihood.
Seems like Araysar Araysar has both the aptitude and conviction to be a trader and I’m all here watching and learning. Maybe just enjoy the ride bro. 🤷‍♂️

• 1Double Worf

Khane

We aren't going to let this thread turn into WSB are we?

• 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm glad you asked.

It's a select club of FOH posters trading in discord and sharing the latest tips and strats to net mad gainz.
Dear friend Araysar, could you post this discord here? Maybe then people here could see for themselves if they like what you're doing or not?

Though I be merely a humble pleb when it comes to the field of investing, I too strive to become a worthy Optimatus such as yourself and your compatriots!

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What bait is he posting? He’s taking a different approach to investing that’s likely riskier than most here have tolerance for. Is that bait because it’s different? It’s nice to see some different approaches. I’m able to evaluate my own risk tolerance and decide whether I take a Blazin approach or Stock Pals approach.

I don’t need you to be my mother.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dear friend Araysar, could you post this discord here? Maybe then people here could see for themselves if they like what you're doing or not?

Though I be merely a humble pleb when it comes to the field of investing, I too strive to become a worthy Optimatus such as yourself and your compatriots!
Bro I think right now this discord may be just me and Araysar. I’m sure he’d be happy to expand it though.

Lightning Fast
Bro I think right now this discord may be just me and Araysar. I’m sure he’d be happy to expand it though.
Uh huh, uh huh, right. Ok. So... umm, let's see here, you 2 are expert enough in trading to not need some sort of outside source of information to inform your trades, is that what I'm hearing here?

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Uh huh, uh huh, right. Ok. So... umm, let's see here, you 2 are expert enough in trading to not need some sort of outside source of information to inform your trades, is that what I'm hearing here?
No that’s not what I’ve said at all. The past month Araysar and I have been talking via discord DMs about investing. I’m not day trading like he is and I’ve never made such claim. I am however very curious as to what he’s doing every day so I usually DM him every morning to ask him what his plays are. I’m just curious to learn, the same way I’ve been with Blazin and the like. 🤷‍♂️

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Screenshot 2024-02-15 151746.png

THe small cap trade has been trying to say the least but my conviction because of that is growing. Too many went into the new year looking for that catch up and many are being shaken out. THe constant back and forth has occurred all above a 200d and respected the rising 50d. We are right at the breakout point. Failed breakouts can hurt but I'm sticking with it.

I also added some RSP, I wish I had posted at the entry but the more shonuff'ing the less I post .

Still in FBTC, added TSLA recently, added some AAPL at 179~ pre earnings . Small cap remains largest holding

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lightning Fast
No that’s not what I’ve said at all. The past month Araysar and I have been talking via discord DMs about investing. I’m not day trading like he is and I’ve never made such claim. I am however very curious as to what he’s doing every day so I usually DM him every morning to ask him what his plays are. I’m just curious to learn, the same way I’ve been with Blazin and the like. 🤷‍♂️
OK, let me edit my last post:

Uh huh, uh huh, right. Ok. So... umm, let's see here, you 2 are Araysar is expert enough in trading to not need some sort of outside source of information to inform your trades, is that what I'm hearing here?

• 1Like

Lightning Fast
View attachment 514640

THe small cap trade has been trying to say the least but my conviction because of that is growing. Too many went into the new year looking for that catch up and many are being shaken out. THe constant back and forth has occurred all above a 200d and respected the rising 50d. We are right at the breakout point. Failed breakouts can hurt but I'm sticking with it.

I also added some RSP, I wish I had posted at the entry but the more shonuff'ing the less I post .

Still in FBTC, added TSLA recently, added some AAPL at 179~ pre earnings . Small cap remains largest holding
That's your IJS position, is that right?

• 1Truth!