Investing General Discussion

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember that guy in WOW who always put his items on the Auction House for 10 million gold? You know, you run up needing that one piece of tin ore for a combine and there is only one for sale at 1,000,000 gold? Yeah I found that guy and he plays the stock market...

View attachment 315657
lol this guy still exists on our classic WoW server, he always puts something up for auction for 551 gold buyout no matter how cheap it is

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I want to sell covered calls on this PLTR spike but now I am concerned if they crush it on earnings next week I get boned.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I want to sell covered calls on this PLTR spike but now I am concerned if they crush it on earnings next week I get boned.

Don't trade your dreams for small desires, you will lose your race to rats

-Rush (rip)

PLTR can only be handled with diamond hands, stay strong.

edit: jeez its broken 14 a share

Last edited:

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Time for some Delta puts with my election profits. I wish us both luck Sanrith, some nice stable pricing heh

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't trade your dreams for small desires, you will lose your race to rats

-Rush (rip)

PLTR can only be handled with diamond hands, stay strong.

edit: jeez its broken 14 a share
+18% Christ
now 19%
Now 23% Jesus
I am up nearly 50%. SMH

7% of the float was shorted. This may be a short squeeze in action.

Also

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Glad I doubled my investment when it went down close to $9/share directly after IPO instead of panicking.

• 1Solidarity

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cannabis stocks going crazy too on the back of the legalization votes. ACB +80%, KERN +28%, TLRY +30%

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Time for some Delta puts with my election profits. I wish us both luck Sanrith, some nice stable pricing heh
Its funny watching us both play DAL from two different angles. My calls are already up 32% on the price drop.

• 1Solidarity

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Its funny watching us both play DAL from two different angles. My calls are already up 32% on the price drop.
Yea I just keep selling put for premium till I eventually get assigned, as long as it stays stable I keep collecting $70ish a week.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually lowered the calls on some of my DAL as one of my puts hit and I want some of it to actually get called away. Went as low as 33 through next week. Cost basis is betweeen 30-31 so won't complain either way

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I actually lowered the calls on some of my DAL as one of my puts hit and I want some of it to actually get called away. Went as low as 33 through next week. Cost basis is betweeen 30-31 so won't complain either way
Yeah I have been getting closer and closer to the money on my calls. I am ok with it getting taken at some point.

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't hurt to sell a small amount and take some profit now, I probably would if I had more but I only have a small position.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I only have 500 shares, not really enough to chip away at...

I prolly should take some profit, but that fomo

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm planning on going long on Palantir. I had a dream the other night they were the next MSFT. It has to mean something right?!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm planning on going long on Palantir. I had a dream the other night they were the next MSFT. It has to mean something right?!

Had the exact same dream, holding strong on my 5k shares. Never letting go.