Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Put some winnings into new spac, ACIC. 500 mil spac with strong management team. Bought warrants at 1.95

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
God sometimes I wish I was smarter or way dumber (or just without family so i could YOLO all my money like these tards)

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am really annoyed now that I missed my KMB limit order the last couple of days by about a dime. Stock up 4.5% after earnings.:mad:

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think we've hit the era wallstreet flashmobs. I wish I could listen in on some of the calls going down in wallstreet now. I'm sure there's been a couple awkward calls from GME investors wanting to sell out their major positions and the brokers managing it looking at the short they did going "Oh, you want to sell those shares."
dd0.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lol wish I had held into that GameStop stock now, holy shit.
Oh well, I’m not upset at what I made.

• 1Seriously?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol wish I had held into that GameStop stock now, holy shit.
Oh well, I’m not upset at what I made.

No you don't wish you held, It went to 150 and it now flipped a circuit breaker at 132, is there where the house of cards falls?

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok whats next on the meme list?

Dunno if I wanna pay that much for AMC options. Lol

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wrote some puts on QQ again this week. I went a little closer than I normally do banking on earnings to carry it. Worse case I end up with some QQQ which isnt the worst thing in the world. Sold the $315 strike expiring Friday for 75 cents