Investing General Discussion

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Be happy. A lot of how the sausage is made got exposed today.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I’ll bet money they are terrified of a sec investigation. And they are very right to be, lol. Same with discord.
They aren't terrified of shit. This is dumb. Who the fuck are they going to investigate?

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They aren't terrified of shit. This is dumb. Who the fuck are they going to investigate?
The government is a club, it doesn’t care if what you did is wrong, it just wants to scare people and smash things to keep the peons in line. Reddit is probably scared of getting accused of organizing manipulation, cause you are stupid if you think the sec won’t want to smash something for what happened with gme.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
But good luck timing that shit.

Gamers. Shitlords the lot of them. I would not want to have tens of thousands of demented man-children with very analytical minds deciding to "fuck" with me. This is freakin truly, truly nuts. meme stocks??? w. t. f.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Something fuckey is afoot. Every one of the meme stocks just went off a cliff at the same time. I think we've seen this before....

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The government is a club, it doesn’t care if what you did is wrong, it just wants to scare people and smash things to keep the peons in line. Reddit is probably scared of getting accused of organizing manipulation, cause you are stupid if you think the sec won’t want to smash something for what happened with gme.
Reddit the company is completely irrelevent.

I've been trying to get this across. They could smash WSB subreddit which was just a place to post lulz and it would accomplish nothing. They smashed the "official" discord only for hundreds to immediately be created after it.

There's nothing they can do.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Something fuckey is afoot. Every one of the meme stocks just went off a cliff at the same time. I think we've seen this before....

If a fuck load of (possibly bullshit) tweets are correct this is hedge funds bouncing stocks off each other to artificially make things look they’re selling off to scare investors away and make them sell.

Orr that could just be bull hockey, I’m not smart enough to say.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, wishing I hadn't bought AMC this morning and saved my buy for GME right now as it's cratering.

Just bounced from $250 to $290 again.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’ll bet money they are terrified of a sec investigation. And they are very right to be, lol. Same with discord.
For what? They didn’t do anything illegal.

SEC doesn’t investigate hedge funds or CEOs boosting or cratering stocks with a tweet, or members of Congress buying shit they have direct influence over. Wtf is there to investigate on a bunch of random people saying “let’s squeeze this stock?”

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes check out DGNS, looks like another strong team
When I saw them previously I was turned off by the wide net of possible sectors. It seemed very "we have no idea". I espcially got turned off by "retail/consumer"
Software, Internet, Media, Consumer / Retail, Health-care, IT, Financial Services / Fintech

Let me know if it drops below 11.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't forget this morning AMC went from +20, down to 11, all the way back to 20 at the end of daytime

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man, wishing I hadn't bought AMC this morning and saved my buy for GME right now as it's cratering.

Just bounced from $250 to $290 again.
The grass is always greener on the other side of the meme stock. If you made money on AMC, be happy.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like