Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Do you think it'll continue through the levels of resistance and buy for < 12.89 or do you think it's a good buy as it stands at 13.08? Or does it not matter?

13s is closest support, again warning very volatile can easily move 4-5% in a day

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bought a little bit of KMPH, BCRX, and ASML, will average down more if they continue to dip. These are longish not swings/day trades

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not touching either. I am mostly cash. QQQ under 311 has room all the way to the 100 day at ~306. SPY has broken through this macro support for like the 3rd time now in a couple weeks. This isnt a sharp over-reaction sell, this is a slow controlled bleed today, which is far more concerning.

At this point, I'd just welcome a full-on correction so we can move confidently in one direction or another. The day / swing trades are rough in this choppy indecisiveness.

Massive selling into the close for low of days. Happy to be mostly cash overnight!
^^Posted Weds evening^^

Hate being right sometimes. QQQs blew right through 100 day yesterday and failed to reclaim it today. New lows hunting lower.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
People just had to come in and negative Nancy. Now my only green is my grandpa dividend ETF and my cciv puts.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MSFT been large and in charge all day during the wreckage. Its like half boomer stock and half tech stock. Its a boomtech stock.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Words of wisdom for today...

1614967835432.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
MSFT been large and in charge all day during the wreckage. Its like half boomer stock and half tech stock. Its a boomtech stock.
Obviously. They're very strong in cloud/subscription, have a solid hardware division now, and yet still get tons of revenue out of their legacy licensing models.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why are people still buying dips with sleepy creepy joe at the wheel?

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This week has gut punched me. Red all 5 days, fortunately I'm still riding some big gains YTD.
I'm almost all cash right now, just a couple small positions.
I'm in waiting mode for now. This is week #2 of bearish activity. The market scares me right now.