Investing General Discussion

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My advice would be to switch to fidelity, Vanguard's website and UI is ancient compared to it, and the rates aren't much better and in some case worse, and rates were the only reason to use Vanguard.
I'd say it's still worthwhile to have Vanguard because the funds are owned by themselves instead of by the brokerage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OCG. Exploded. Watched it break a big pivot, come back and test that pivot (my kind of entry), spooked myself with a few red SPY candles out of the trade. It then continued to run a further 40% from that missed entry. Serious FOMO. What a missed opportunity.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ford is issuing a 2 billion private offering, if anyone has F this could affect the share price so keep an eye open

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
bought some SSY this morning for $3, sold it for $4

20 minutes later it goes up to $7.62

oh well

1615903312661.png

• 2Paper Hands
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Dude gets in trouble with SEC for using twitter to pump and dump on a defunct penny stock

I mean thats pretty awesome shit and he lives in same county as me. Too bad he wasnt smart enough to stay off the radar. Im guessing he bragged about it and a bunch of butthurt people turned him in

Andrew L. Fassari, or @OCMillionaire on Twitter, tweeted false statements about Arcis Resources Corporation during December 2020, shortly after purchasing over 41 million shares of the stock, the SEC said in a complaint unsealed on Monday.

Fassari’s attorney said he denies any wrongdoing.

EC SUING AT&T FOR TELLING ANALYSTS NONPUBLIC INFORMATION

The trader made approximately 120 tweets from Dec. 9 to 21 with false and misleading statements about the stock, causing its price to surge over 4,000%, the SEC said. Fassari later sold all his shares between Dec. 10 and 16, booking $929,000 in profits from the scheme, according to the allegations.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Dude gets in trouble with SEC for using twitter to pump and dump on a defunct penny stock

Good , I hope he gets ass raped and thrown in prison and fined more than his gains and net worth. We all so this bullshit pump and dump these last six months across many stocks.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Good , I hope he gets ass raped and thrown in prison and fined more than his gains and net worth. We all so this bullshit pump and dump these last six months across many stocks.
They should also do this to all the big companies that tweet out their shorts which then tanks the stock!

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
No the opposite, money is moving out of bonds. Higher rates and higher inflation is however bad for tech stocks. They are high growth which means more of their earnings are in the future. And that future now has a declining dollar which means that you have to discount the value of those future earnings so that Price to earnings that you are willing to pay will decline.

Meanwhile the commodity stocks sell assets that will inflate along with the currency and you can see very strong increases in commodity prices and subsequently material and industrial stocks. It's why we are seeing a bifurcated market where the DOW is setting highs while the tech heavy nasdaq is struggling.

Actually, found this and it helps paint a picture.

The only exception here is that the DOW is also red.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like