Investing General Discussion

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why the talk about inflation all the sudden? Is it the extra $7T that Congress is getting ready to approve?

I'm not sure why that'd be a surprise at this point. The spending has been out of control for the last 12 months.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Backlog of orders keeps increasing.

1629898893408.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NCLH getting back to that tricky $26 area which it has struggled with for a little while. A solid break and hold would be nice.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Puzzling price action on MA, but I'm prepared to hold it for 45 days. Market is trying to see past covid, but it could be choppy.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Puzzling price action on MA, but I'm prepared to hold it for 45 days. Market is trying to see past covid, but it could be choppy.
The 200DMA is right above $358 and failing that its got support at $355 where is bounced from the other day. I expect it might retest $355 and failing that a move down to support at $336.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The 200DMA is right above $358 and failing that its got support at $355 where is bounced from the other day. I expect it might retest $355 and failing that a move down to support at $336.
If it goes to 336, I'm putting every penny I own into it.

Don't forget, the conference call for Cramer is in about an hour. You can call in and ask him questions.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If it goes to 336, I'm putting every penny I own into it.

Don't forget, the conference call for Cramer is in about an hour. You can call in and ask him questions.
I am delivering a truck to a customer so Ill try to listen on my phone while I drive.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am delivering a truck to a customer so Ill try to listen on my phone while I drive.
Every conference call is kept on the site. I go on there sometimes to look at the past and see how accurate he's been. He said Twitter said he's the 10th most hated profile on the platform, but that's from the YOLO crowd. If you want to make money, do the opposite of the YOLO crowd.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Every conference call is kept on the site. I go on there sometimes to look at the past and see how accurate he's been. He said Twitter said he's the 10th most hated profile on the platform, but that's from the YOLO crowd. If you want to make money, do the opposite of the YOLO crowd.
Thanks. I wasnt able to listen. I didnt know the calls were archived. Good info, thanks.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shonuff Shonuff sure why that deserves a Picard but whatever. I guess my way of investing differs from yours. Oh well good luck with yours.
What are you investing in? Literally, you are looking for one other buyer to be more foolish. One day, someone is going to wake up and realize its a $4 a share stock. It will tumble like dominoes. Do you really want to be in a position when that happens?

I'm old enough to have traded during the dotcom bust. History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes. I actually lived in Austin at the time and saw firsthand people losing money hand over fist because the valuations didn't make any sense. I know a guy who had 100M and lost it. One day, the market woke up and everyone decided the "new way" of valuation wasn't working. Only no one sent him the memo, and his dumbass lost almost all of it.

I'd rather sit here and make 1-2% a week and not lose sleep over what I'm holding.

If there's no rationale on what I'm holding, I don't hold it.

AMC.JPG