Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1612479727792.png

• 2Repost
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
god fucking dammit

i sold somewhere around that red circle and took a $100 loss, i am a retard

edit: i had 1600 shares, would have been up like $3500 right now

View attachment 333118
I sold at $15.70 and was happy. I guess I missed new or alternative revenue streams in the news because it looks like they are forecasting less customers a few years down the road... idk what's driving that unless ARK is going to purchase? :rolleyes:

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hearing a lot of twitter chatter on cannabis stocks. Which ones you guys snatching up for the big gains? SNDL has been popular, I know, but people saying lots of room for growth still. Any others?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I sold at $15.70 and was happy. I guess I missed new or alternative revenue streams in the news because it looks like they are forecasting less customers a few years down the road... idk what's driving that unless ARK is going to purchase? :rolleyes:

I was reading a bunch of shit on reddit and twitter while it was wobbling, the general consensus was that long term prospects are grim, and ARK doesnt trust their methodology and process, so they almost certainly will not be adding it to their holdings.

I was like "Well, this was a lousy YOLO, better cut bait..."

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I was reading a bunch of shit on reddit and twitter while it was wobbling, the general consensus was that long term prospects are grim, and ARK doesnt trust their methodology and process, so they almost certainly will not be adding it to their holdings.

I did the same thing, oh well, made some money- just not as much as if I held to end of day

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Foler would have held.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What the hell is driving all the electric flying people around shit?

Last I looked into it there wasn't the power density to make it feasible.

And a flying taxi is... I dunno, after the exodus from the metros, is it really OMG worthy?

Wtf an I missing?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What the hell is driving all the electric flying people around shit?

Last I looked into it there wasn't the power density to make it feasible.

And a flying taxi is... I dunno, after the exodus from the metros, is it really OMG worthy?

Wtf an I missing?
Who cares if the shit works. Just get the SPAC to $20 baby!!!

1612491696621.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users