Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well... Missing employment numbers, yet unemployment fell? Yeah, sounds like they're really loosening the bar to make things passable...

Dude in Article said:
Any result between 400,000 and 1 million is “just right,” writes Tom Essaye, founder of Sevens Report Research.

The only thing I can see out of this would be missing these numbers indicates the government will probably keep up/increase the money printing, which the markets seem to like as a lot of that money just flows right into the markets.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Well... Missing employment numbers, yet unemployment fell? Yeah, sounds like they're really loosening the bar to make things passable...
There was job growth the miss is on the estimate not sure where the confusion is.

if I say “I think we will have 5 more apples” then we end up with 4 , would your retort be that we must be fudging numbers because we somehow have more apples despite missing the number?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unemployment calculations are weird. Could it be that the states ending it impacted the overall number? People who no longer qualify falling off?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Unemployment calculations are weird. Could it be that the states ending it impacted the overall number? People who no longer qualify falling off?
Most of that hasn’t hit yet. We should see some effects from that in coming months

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
More jobless means bigger push for extended unemployment due to the virus, also more stimulus push only thing I can think other than the numbers really are dreamed out of thin air. Lot of stuff in the economy nowdays seems pretty distant from reality.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just bought a little bit of BTCWF. Bitcoin miner with proprietary GPU/Software to increase efficiency. Hoping they're the next CLSK

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
so strong rally in QQQ up about 1.5% yet advancing vs declining issues only marginally in the green.

Capture.JPG

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like they're trying to squeeze BBIG next, sold my AHT calls for 90% profit and rolled it into BBIG 5$ calls

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I havent looked at it since I dumped it around 12-ish. Im guessing it didnt get any better?
It had dipped all the way to 9.20, recovered back up to 11 before dropping back down to under 10. When it didn't budge on today's big green day I said fuck it and cut bait

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It had dipped all the way to 9.20, recovered back up to 11 before dropping back down to under 10. When it didn't budge on today's big green day I said fuck it and cut bait
Today would be such an absolute monster day... except for Ackman.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Just went long AMZN...again @ $3200 have flipped it several times as it stays trapped in this consolidation box. We are in the middle of the box so taking a little risk here we revisit the bottom

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users