Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I see this as a short term shock to WYNN. We had a good preview of the trajectory before this news hit. I'll be adding today.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
WYNN sitting at about $94/$95 in the pre-market. The low last month was around $88/$89. If you are looking for an entry here is the chart.

1631626090173.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like I'm not trading today. Found out my landlord has been working my crews on the weekend, put a stop to it, and he tried to fistfight me for the last hour.

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
meh, I got a few trades in. Kind of in a shitty mood because I have big dump trucks, and its hard to find parking for them. So I have to stop trading. When I'm in a shitty mood, my trades suck.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cramer is considering cutting WYNN entirely. He said he wasn't anticipating the Chinese government stepping in and destroying their gaming companies. I'm holding TCOM, WYNN and MLCO and they are getting slaughtered today.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Cramer is considering cutting WYNN entirely. He said he wasn't anticipating the Chinese government stepping in and destroying their gaming companies. I'm holding TCOM, WYNN and MLCO and they are getting slaughtered today.
Buy high sell low.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I added to my Wynn at $90. Blood in the streets.
Is trading this easy?

considering the precovid price 140, $128 a few months ago + increased gambling + more money in marketplace over next few years = $90 is a sale......

(says a guy in @92)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is trading this easy?

considering the precovid price 140, $128 a few months ago + increased gambling + more money in marketplace over next few years = $90 is a sale......

(says a guy in @92)
Fundamentals say its a good price. The unknown is China. Macao is a critical piece of the Wynn business model. I am willing to bet this China shit is going to smooth out in a few months and am willing to ride it out.

Edit: Premarket the stock was holding the $93 - $94 range. I wouldn't be surprised if it moved back to this level by the close.

Last edited: