Investing General Discussion

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I make no claims as to the validty if this substack article. Decide for yourselves.

there are other articles some dating back to 2020

JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, and Citigroup

1642077709563.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sold my BA for a 15% profit. It has been bouncing off over-head support here for a bit. I might circle back on it if it runs back down near $200 again which it tends to do.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sold my BA for a 15% profit. It has been bouncing off over-head support here for a bit. I might circle back on it if it runs back down near $200 again which it tends to do.
I'm holding until it gets completely cleared in China (the rumor). Could probably let it run a couple of more weeks.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NCLH on a tear today. UK Omicron numbers falling off for days now. Officials claiming we are past the peak.

As I said days ago in this thread, my guess is the US follows in 1-2 weeks.

Travel all seeing a boost on this news.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NCLH on a tear today. UK Omicron numbers falling off for days now. Officials claiming we are past the peak.

As I said days ago in this thread, my guess is the US follows in 1-2 weeks.

Travel all seeing a boost on this news.
MA and V ripping as well.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gottlieb says it may peak in February. We'll see. My bets are placed, I have probably 140k sitting in airlines, cruise, banks, oil, hotels, ABNB and MA.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gottlieb says it may peak in February. We'll see. My bets are placed, I have probably 140k sitting in airlines, cruise, banks, oil, hotels, ABNB and MA.
Just in time for discussion of the March rate hikes to begin rising.

• 1Truth!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Per your posts, you were "deep into reopening" plays back in first week of Nov when I PM warned you about the sector on new variant news.

How much drawdown have you taken since then?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I thought about following, but was too big brained for me.

You close them out yet?
Nope, it drifted back down a penny. The lockup ends on Monday. My battle plan is to see a significant move down when lockup expires and to try to get 5 cents out of them. The Delta is obviously shit since I am so far out of the money but the IV is 110 right now

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MTTR is fully shorted now. No shares available. Of course that wont stop those who naked short.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MTTR is fully shorted now. No shares available. Of course that wont stop those who naked short.

Not sure about the validity of this site? Where is that info pulled?

My broker has no issue finding shares to short. (And quite cheaply too)

mttr.jpg

fris

Vyemm Raider
Now you can trade with the real insiders LOL

politicians have 30 days to report their stock trades, and many fail at that. any ETF based on those trades will have that huge latency and as a result have far lower earnings. Gram Stephen covered this in one of his videos recently.

i fully support restricting politicians ability to invest anywhere but a primary residence and large index funds. Pelosi funneling info to her husband's investment firm should be criminal.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users