Investing General Discussion

Molten Core Raider
Man what a fucking turd that thing has been. The play was to sell it on the recent pump to $1 (that died very fast.)

On 2nd thought, the play was never to all in on piece of shit Chinese stocks in the first place.
yeah if stocktwits is accurate (it's always a gamble, it IS stocktwits) they are reverse splitting monday, 50:1 maybe?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Throwback time. The position is now currently worth $123.79 out of $13,534.79. $.08 vs $8.64 basis.

The upside is I shouldn't eviscerate myself quite this badly again. The downside is I probably will never have that kind of capital again.

Have a great weekend y'all!
4 years of carry over losses in the bag.

Also sp500 closed below 200dma.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
dino3.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can I buy those 6 month treasuries thru sofi, or only like the fed reserve site? I only remember old paper bonds my parents had, would be a pain vs a login and claim and reinvest? A solid 1% might be worth the hassle over leaving in sofi
I have no knowledge of SOFI, but all treasuries can be bought on the secondary market. Buying new at auction is a bit more complex. All major brokerage houses have the ability to buy treasuries. I posted a few weeks/month ago a how to on buying bonds on the secondary market on Fidelity.

Edit: apparently not.

"Can I Buy Treasury Bonds on Sofi?
Sofi Invest offers many useful features and services to investors. But some types of investing products are just not available at Sofi. Bonds, including Treasuries, are included in the list of ‘missing’ asset classes."

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Makes me think OEF might be worth dumping some money into. If we're assuming the next recession + AI is going to lead to a winner-take-all economy, then betting predominantly on the winners winning is a good move.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Those numbers are across the board terrible. Now the profit numbers I understand due to price cuts across the board. All the rest? Fuck. Maybe there is truth that he is spending so much time at Twitter that he is letting Tesla suffer.

Ps.. it nosedived after 6pm
Lost another 4% AH.