Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In other news, Sports Illustrated opened a ChatGPT Open AI account to write articles for it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I pull up my portfolio in fidelity app. QQM showed me a percentage gain that was two digits to the right before correctly updating. Was like WTH? Anyways still a good day for q

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
In other news, Sports Illustrated opened a ChatGPT Open AI account to write articles for it.

Na, it's some licensing pissing match, kinda like what happened with Marvel Heroes and a few other video games...

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chipotle? I don’t follow that stonk or even that industry much.
What’s the deal there?(on phone can look at chart when I get home if it’s setup for a swing)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The deal is you probably shouldn't worry about stock picks from a guy who made his fortune with "bro advice."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider

"...I'm 29..."

1705715840103.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ramsey is such a clown. These two guys asked him if he would borrow a billion dollars interest free for 10 years and he said no, he doesn't borrow money. It was a clown question but also a clown answer. Anyone who listens to him is a christian or stupid.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ramsey is such a clown. These two guys asked him if he would borrow a billion dollars interest free for 10 years and he said no, he doesn't borrow money. It was a clown question but also a clown answer. Anyone who listens to him is a christian or stupid.

He's basically the personal finance version of Cramer.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Agreed, video though is crazy. Those kinds of numbers are just plain insane.

Just more proof how screwed we are as a country.

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

He helped my parents get out of debt. Guess they’re stupid.

• 1Like