Investing General Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah okay then we are talking about the same thing and being retards.

These all work similarly. General Motors matched 100% of the first 9% of your contributions. I have never seen a better match than that. My current job does 6%.
My previous job matched 50% of your first 4% looooooooool.

Luckily my current one is a lot better. It's 40% of your contributions, up to 10% of your annual comp (salary + commissions + bonuses.)

So, when I contribute 20k they're putting in 8k.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Might wanna skip that MP order?

"Cramer recommended holding onto MP Materials Corp. (NYSE:MP). "I don’t have a catalyst to buy it right now, but it is very, very low," he added."
ALB early jump up 6% on this news. It is cost cutting around falling lithium prices so dont expect it to keep the gain but hopefully its enough for the stock to find a floor.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
SoFi is a day-traders dream.

The stock, not the app.

1705938455529.png

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
a person who thinks he's blazin but loses all his money on dumbfuck trades while espousing cramer and forbes for day trading advice
Sounds entertaining. I take it he no longer posts here..

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't he originally Lyrical? And then changed his handle at some point? He was the black guy who went to U of Texas for business school and bought a landscaping company and cleaned up.

Wait, he’s black? How did I miss that, lol

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Wasn't he originally Lyrical? And then changed his handle at some point? He was the black guy who went to U of Texas for business school and bought a landscaping company and cleaned up.
Don't forget about the rockhard weekend thread...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We haven't really talked about it but China markets have been absolutely ass fucked the last 12 months. MSCI China ETF down over 20%. As much as I don't like China, it's starting to look appealing for a trade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We haven't really talked about it but China markets have been absolutely ass fucked the last 12 months. MSCI China ETF down over 20%. As much as I don't like China, it's starting to look appealing for a trade.

Would china be considered, an emerging market?.. 🤔🤔