Investing General Discussion

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Switched the 4% of my 401k that was in international over to that vanguard spy fund. 100% in. Solid recommendation by several folks here.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kind of surprised how quiet this thread has been with the market ripping as much as it has the last week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Any idea why PLTR is ripping? Any good reason for me to not get out as im finally back in the green?

1707329451546.png

EDIT: Googled it myself like a pleb: Palantir Q4: The 'Nvidia Moment' Approaches (NYSE:PLTR)

TL-DR:
Game Stop GIF

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lithium prices have fallen like a rock in the last year. I can see why with companies throwing money around trying to hit the jackpot (at least in the US). Sometimes things really work out, rarely.

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My 401k is ripping now that I’m all 100% sp500 fund thanks to you bros. This is the way.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ok, I have been using M1 for quite a while for a number of investment accounts but I think I'm finally done with them. They apparently now have a restriction on the number of investment accounts per type, they have been "almost ready" to bring out an HYSA product for over a year and their app hasn't changed meaningfully in years and has shitty analytics built in. I don't use it but they gutted their "special" owners (credit) card benefits recently as well so that's just dead weight too? Doesn't fill me with confidence at this point.

Is Fidelity the only answer or are there other suggestions?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can only speak to Fidelity but it is usually comparable to what people quote others as using. They've added a ton of features lately around options that I like as well, on top of general QoL features.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fidelity or Vanguard.

Lots of people complain about Vanguard's web interface being bad. Doesn't bother me though.

But yeah, I think those are the only two viable options. All the rest are shit.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Played ARM this morning in 2 brokerage accts at the open. Made $4349

1707405832775.png

1707405871112.png

Last edited:
  • 1Tendies
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Fidelity or Vanguard.

Lots of people complain about Vanguard's web interface being bad. Doesn't bother me though.

But yeah, I think those are the only two viable options. All the rest are shit.

Vanguard's web UI was designed by someone whose primary concerns were compliance and data engineering. It could be SOOO much better. I still use it though.